Grooming the Green
Reaction score
Handicap

HuskAir

It's in da hole!
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey+
Has anyone had luck going to GolfGalaxy and telling them that their online coupons aren't working for a certain item? JUNE30 and SAVE25 doesn't work for the Maranello... probably one of the excluded items (although, it doesn't specify anywhere that it shouldn't work). Wonder if I could threaten going somewhere else... ? :angry:

TexasHacker34

SVP - Jordan Speith Fan Club
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending ^
Has anyone had luck going to GolfGalaxy and telling them that their online coupons aren't working for a certain item? JUNE30 and SAVE25 doesn't work for the Maranello... probably one of the excluded items (although, it doesn't specify anywhere that it shouldn't work). Wonder if I could threaten going somewhere else... ? :angry:
Huskair it may work. Its worth a shot to get it cheaper

bruins11

Reaction score
Handicap
lower back
just bought the Cleveland CG14-56* wedge and coupled with the HB3 set of irons I bought earlier this week I am good to go. No more early 1990s clubs here anymore! Now lets hope the stroke follows suit.

Raphael_4

Reaction score
Handicap
Bought a pair of Nike Zoom TW 2010 in the white colorway for $85 shipped on ebay. I've been looking around for them for a while now, patience is a virtue...:dance:

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Black Widow Widow Maker Midsize putter grip for my Spider Ghost, want to have it for when it arrives i will have it ready

Poki

Reaction score
Bought a Taylormade Hybrid Supreme 2.0 Stand Bag and a Nike 20XI Tour Mesh Hat in Black :)

HuskAir

It's in da hole!
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey+
Huskair it may work. Its worth a shot to get it cheaper
Tried...and failed! The guy told me that since it's from TM's new Ghost line, TM like's to "block" any coupons like those...thus they have their prices set at $159.99, the MSRP.
Kind of lame. Oh well... leaning harder and harder to just splurging for eBay--never used it before!

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
I decided that I didn't like the 2.0 TP so I took it back on the PGA Stores 30 day playability policy and got a 910 D2 driver.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

MikeF

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Got bought a Nike Hat by my daughter from her holiday

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
That is a nice looking bag! Congrats.

HuskAir

It's in da hole!
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey+
A dozen TaylorMade Penta TP balls! 5-8's!

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
Man I thought you were nuking the 2.0!! What changed?
I was hitting it pretty far and pretty straight, but I was just not crazy about how it felt. My miss is a push and the open face didn't help that at all. Plus, my sweaty, dirty hands would put little dirt marks on the crown ad that drove me absolutely crazy. I think I like black headed drivers better if only for the reason that it doesn't show dirt nearly as bad. I am a little OCD if you could not tell.

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I was hitting it pretty far and pretty straight, but I was just not crazy about how it felt. My miss is a push and the open face didn't help that at all. Plus, my sweaty, dirty hands would put little dirt marks on the crown ad that drove me absolutely crazy. I think I like black headed drivers better if only for the reason that it doesn't show dirt nearly as bad. I am a little OCD if you could not tell.
Hey man, I support it. I am holding off solely because it's white. I just can't get comfortable with all the head whiteness and graphics.

TexasHacker34

SVP - Jordan Speith Fan Club
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending ^
I bought a Nike hat at the proshop today. My other hat was getting big time sweat rings

Tap tap taparoo

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
Hey man, I support it. I am holding off solely because it's white. I just can't get comfortable with all the head whiteness and graphics.
What is funny is that the white head did not bother me at address, just at every other time.

Jman

Golfing Equipment Reviewer
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I felt the compulsion to post a pic of what the new EYE2 XG's look like...lol...I'm WAAAAAAAY too excited, moreso than I really should be given how GREAT my CG16/Spinner combo has been for me! LOL

They came in TODAY! Thank you FedEx (for once)!

Just as I remember them from my childhood, but with a much nicer finish and updated XG grooves. I love the weight and the sole grinds on these things, I'm talking I'm at new putter level of excitement, and you all who know me knows what means!

Now have DG Spinner's curing in each of them. I won't lie, they are going to make the bag (at least initially) due to nostalgia and confidence for me. WHOO!

lemmiwinks

Mark it 8, Dude.
Reaction score
Handicap
2 pairs of Callaway moisture wicking shorts.
Time to see if they're better than my cargos......:act-up:

Supposed to be mid 90's with 90%+ humidity here in Jersey today

Wicked Cool Bearded Man

4thegolf+4thefriends
Reaction score
Handicap
6.3 GHIN
They came in TODAY! Thank you FedEx (for once)!

Just as I remember them from my childhood, but with a much nicer finish and updated XG grooves. I love the weight and the sole grinds on these things, I'm talking I'm at new putter level of excitement, and you all who know me knows what means!

Now have DG Spinner's curing in each of them. I won't lie, they are going to make the bag (at least initially) due to nostalgia and confidence for me. WHOO!
beautiful looking wedges!!!!!

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Finally won a bid on ebay for the Tour Edge Exotics CB2 5 wood, snagged it for $73.00. I have been looking for one for a few months and now one in on the way.

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Finally won a bid on ebay for the Tour Edge Exotics CB2 5 wood, snagged it for $73.00. I have been looking for one for a few months and now one in on the way.

great deal and great fairway wood, the CB2 is a monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in