What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 barely used wedges from a friend.
All are Titleist Vokey Spin Milled: 50* (8* bounce), 54* (8*), 58* (4*). Got all 3 for $50 total since he is now staffed by Nike and got free equipment.

3 barely used wedges from a friend.
All are Titleist Vokey Spin Milled: 50* (8* bounce), 54* (8*), 58* (4*). Got all 3 for $50 total since he is now staffed by Nike and got free equipment.

Thats a helluva deal. Hit em well!

Pair of white Oakley glasses with polarized lenses.
a6890fbb-f07b-e546.jpg

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Sweet shades!

Tappin' for world peace!

Bought Taylormade Supreme 2.0 Hybrid Stand Bag. 14 way top with full length dividers.

It's a good bag, too bad it doesn't have 14 full length dividers and only 5 "true" full length ones. Have it myself.

Tappin' for world peace!

4-PW Nike VR Pro Combo Irons :D

I have been put on restriction by my wife from buying anything golf related until my birthday (July 25th) where all I am getting is golf stuff :) Also I am coming in to some money in August and I am "allowed" (without getting yelled at) to spend $500 on golf stuff..lol In the end I can do whatever I want, just trying to keep the peace...lol

Last edited:
don't blame it, embarce it man! knowledge is king....

Thanks, I blame this site, spent loads since joining. Wedges up next (just don't tell the wife - hehe)

4-PW Nike VR Pro Combo Irons :D

Glad to see you finally caved...LOL Canadan hasnt shut up about how much he loves his so they must be awesome!

Thanks, I blame this site, spent loads since joining. Wedges up next (just don't tell the wife - hehe)

Sweet buddy - congrats!!

Don't tell my wife, I bought the 52 degree Nike VR Forged wedge to match my 56 degree. Couldnt pass it up for $29.99.

Nice pickup man! Those irons are beautiful!

That is a great deal man. I like having matching wedges (or at least wedges with the same shaft in them).

I actually like the fact that it is OB so maybe this time I dont have to spend an hour getting the damn Nike sticker off the face of the club..lol

Nice pickup Dev, I will be getting 3x Nike Wedges soon, can't really justify £90 each at the moment though

Nice pickup Dev, I will be getting 3x Nike Wedges soon, can't really justify £90 each at the moment though

Yeah for me the difference between the VR Pro and the VR Forged is null as I do not have the game to spin shots back, just looking for it to stop on the green.

2 dozen callaway tour I(s) for $40, excited to try these

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

some Epoch tees and a couple of extra weights for my R11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back