What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up two Nike Dri-Fit Tour Gloves and two pair of dri-fit socks. Love the gloves and the socks have to be the most comfortable ever, except the tend to slip down my heel a bit. Oh well. With the coupons I had, it was essentially buy one get one free.

This place kills me sometimes. lol

Pondering no more!!!!

Boccieri Heavy Hybrid 20* in Stiff

And some more Epoch tees.

Add the 2010 Collector's Edition SeeMore Headcover. I no longer have a SeeMore but I do have the 2008, 2009, and now 2010 special HC's lol

2 Sunice jackets (navy blue, grey) for $25 each, adidas Formotion pants (tan/black) for $27, PING visor (white/grey)

2 Sunice jackets (navy blue, grey) for $25 each, adidas Formotion pants (tan/black) for $27, PING visor (white/grey)

Nice grabs Hanks, thats a heckuva deal on the Sunice for sure.

Just picked up a brand new bobby jones player series hybrid 21 degrees for $40.Bargain.Replacing the V2 which I have never really got on with.

there's more too....I may just go get some more at that price and wear them as every day jackets

Nice grabs Hanks, thats a heckuva deal on the Sunice for sure.

it's awesome dude...just went in to get wedges bent and came out with a lot more

Again on 252? Dang I gotta get over there.

Callaway Diablo tour balls.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

Callaway Diablo tour balls.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

I played one for 18 holes yesterday on a place with firm greens. I was very happy with them. The durability was fantastic and although it doesn't spin like the i(s), I don't think it's a whole lot different from the i(z).

Got a whole bunch of golf clothes from Izod today. I had never been to an Izod store before and I was blown away with the huge selection of golf clothes.

there's more too....I may just go get some more at that price and wear them as every day jackets

it's awesome dude...just went in to get wedges bent and came out with a lot more

Can we stop on the way to DE tommorow? lol

As a reward for surviving the freeway trip to the golf store during Carmageddon I bought a TM Spider Ghost for 149. Had to do it. Is it bad that I like it so much more because it is so ugly?

Regripped the Diablo with a red midsized golf pride and a double dozen of nike mojos. grand total 32 at edwin watts. i love the grip and really considering putting them on my irons or atleast the woods for now till i save up some more money to do the iron set

nice, are you using them tomorrow dude?

Yeah I'm going to use them tomorrow. With $10 dicks rebate they we're $15.

I bought a used :taylormade: Ladies R7 Fade 6 Iron for my girlfriend to use at the range.

Bought an Adidas Trophy 2.0 white buckle and an Adams Speedline Fast 10 3 wood.

Yeah I'm going to use them tomorrow. With $10 dicks rebate they we're $15.

Nice. I'll bring a sharpie then since I will be too as I finish my review of them

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Just got 3 dozen Taylormade Pentas off Golf Galaxy. Buy 2 dozen get 1 free.

Just got 3 dozen Taylormade Pentas off Golf Galaxy. Buy 2 dozen get 1 free.

Seems a lot of places have Pentas Buy2 Get1 right now. Dicks, Edwin Watts, Sports Authority and Golf Galaxy...interesting.

Seems a lot of places have Pentas Buy2 Get1 right now. Dicks, Edwin Watts, Sports Authority and Golf Galaxy...interesting.

Golf Smith as well. I'm sure Taylormade has a lot of input on that deal which would explain why a lot of places have it.

Same as Callaway. The Tour i(s) and i(z) is buy 2 dozen, get a dozen free until the end of July.

Hanks had a hold of my wallet today, I ended up walking out with 2 sunice sweaters, Adidas ClimaProof STORM rain pants, and a hat from our local Golf Galaxy.

I was ll this close to buying one of these but it was dinged up and I didnt want to pay full pop for it.

taylormade-corza-ghost-mallet-center-shaft-putter.jpg

Adidas Tour 360 4.0 White/White Golf Shoes
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back