What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home a little late last night to post, but yesterday I got my new VR Pro Combo's 3-PW and I just got a call a few minutes ago that my VR Pro wedges - 50°,54° + 58° all in black just showed up at the Pro-shop.:clapp:

Got home a little late last night to post, but yesterday I got my new VR Pro Combo's 3-PW and I just got a call a few minutes ago that my VR Pro wedges - 50°,54° + 58° all in black just showed up at the Pro-shop.:clapp:

awesome, from the sounds of the reviews, you will love these!

What else would I buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got my sights set on two bags of craigslist. One is a sun mountain LCB cart bag and the other is another Datrek Stand bag. Both 14way dividers Woohoo..

I'll post pics up this week if all works out well.

Skycaddie SGX
I want one!

I'm with you there One-T... I was experiencing some serious functionality when playing with cg13 yesterday watching him use his.. I think the ProMode of my uPro has the same capabilities, but that screen size is just awesome.

I just bought an Adams Staff bag from Blind9. It's going to be awesome.

Going to buy either a shirt or a pair of shorts at my local pro shop tomorrow with the gift certificate my team won today at the scramble!

A roll of lead tape to try on a putter that has always felt too light to me and a Titleist hat in LSU colors!
And I bought my buddy, for his 88th birthday this week, a Titleist Vokey Design 56 degree sand wedge. He still shoots in high 70's-low 80's.

Matrix radix HD5 shaft for my Razr hawk.

Cleveland 3W, I think am done buying clubs for a while. I am very comfortable with what's in the bag at this point.

Cleveland 3W, I think am done buying clubs for a while. I am very comfortable with what's in the bag at this point.

Famous last words.

I wish I had your will power...

SeeMore Si2w. Woot. So much for contemplating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back