What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Jman215 said:
WOOOOOHOOO!

Just nabbed a BRAND NEW SeeMore M2 (Prototype C - 2007) off the bay in new condition for...49.00!

Wife is going to be P.O.'d but I couldn't pass up on that price for an M-Series SeeMore....right?
Just make sure that SeeMore only has 1 'e' at the end of it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just make sure that SeeMore only has 1 'e' at the end of it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, I should have notice it was a SeeeMoree shouldn't I? lol

im trying to decide between a bushnell rangefinder or a cleveland classics #1 or #4 putter

Just bought a #2 and #5 Adams A7Os hybrid.

Just ordered the driver now listed on my signature, Callaway FT Tour with Aldila Voodoo X-Stiff. Hit it yesterday and fell in love with the size, shape, and sound.. not to mention the results! Also toying with the idea of selling my 5 wood and adding a 56* wedge, since the 5 wood is only 2* stronger than my 3 iron, and I prefer to hit the 3 iron in most situations anyway. If I decide that, will probably grab a matching 52* and 56* and give the macgregor tour to my brother.

Black Frogger golf towel and 2 Taylormade Burner gloves with the 2 for $20 special Dick's Sporting Goods was running. All was purchased using a giftcard I had left over from X-mas.

I bought a Calloway golf shirt for $10! And ended up getting that PGA Superstore Members card. I couldn't pass up the unlimited practice bay for 30-45 mins a day. Plus one free 45 lesson. Im pretty happy. Eyeballing a new putter too... Hoping some lead tape will help with the weight on my current one though...

A dozen e5's, a ball marking kit, some practice balls, and a cheap rain jacket.

a dozen of 2010 bridgestone RX

4 dozen bridgestone e6's (got the buy 3 get one free deal so they are personalized)

Puma visor
Nike shirt
Seemore headcover to replace the one I lost
Seemore visor

My seemore m3 came in the mail today... so I am celebrating by going to play a round right now.

1st round with the seemore
1st round with the niblick
1st round with my GPS

This is gonna be awesome!

My seemore m3 came in the mail today... so I am celebrating by going to play a round right now.

1st round with the seemore
1st round with the niblick
1st round with my GPS

This is gonna be awesome!

Sounds like the makings of a great round. Enjoy Gus!

I bought a Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 10* Draw driver from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Anyone have experience with this club ?

I bought a sleeve of the Bridgestone B-330 and a sleeve of the Srixon Z-Star to try out.

I bought a sleeve of the Bridgestone B-330 and a sleeve of the Srixon Z-Star to try out.

The Z-Stars are great golf balls :) I like them a lot!!

I went in for a fitting, but left with that, a new CG15 gap wedge, a new SunMountain C-130 cart bag and a glove, lol. I will have to move in with my kids by the time I'm 60, hehe.

I bought a Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 10* Draw driver from Callaway Pre-Owned.
Anyone have experience with this club ?

I've been using one for the last year. Awesome club

And to contribute to the thread...
Adidas Tour360 4.0 in silver and black
UA Forged shorts (dark gray, to go with the new shoes)
A belt for golf, but not a golf belt... will have to post a picture as it's kind of awesome.

Just picked up my hybrid with a new Project X 6.0 shaft installed.

I am stealing this thread idea from a golf-forum I hardly ever visit anymore.

is the forum you are refering to the sand trap because if it is i am in the same boat as you. and i got a slazenger bladputter for 30 bucks

is the forum you are refering to the sand trap because if it is i am in the same boat as you. and i got a slazenger bladputter for 30 bucks

It was another forum (I'd give you the name, but I don't want to be advertising it here). Good luck with the putter. I'm trying very hard to not buy a new putter, but I will probably be posting the result of that effort here in a few days!

The Z-Stars are great golf balls :) I like them a lot!!

I am really looking forward to trying them out and if I like them then I will probably buy a dozen of the yellow ones.

i have heard nothing but good about the cleveland putters you can also check the review on here. just a suggestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back