What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past 3 weeks I bought all of clubs in my sig except the 3 and 5 woods. I really am happy with the R7 driver and the 2-ball putter, I think I will be happy with the irons but have only been to the range once. Got the whole set in pieces for right at $300 on Ebay so I am pretty excited about that too! I am definitely looking forward to some more predictable weather to play a round with the new sticks!

I ordered a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Select in Black Mist: 35-inches; 69º lie angle, 4º loft, 350 grams.

It won't be out until sometime after the PGA show.

You are keeping the golf industry alive by yourself lately Sean! :bananadance: Nice looking Scotty.

that's a nice looking putter Sean
Thanks Ddec. I love the look too.

Damn, Sean. You're going HAM on all these new purchases!
I know Bahester! I sold some stuff laying around.

SC or not, that is one very sharp looking putter Sean! Congrats again on that unexpected windfall. :D
Thanks Cookie! Never had an SC. Just fell in love with the color scheme and the milling. It's the first blade putter I've seen in ages that knocked me over with a feather.

images

Congrats!
Thanks Doc!

nice putter sean where did you order it from?

Well I did it. Went to Edwin Watts yesterday afternoon and bought the R11 4 thru sw irons with kbs shafts!!! :clapp:

Great pick up, enjoy the new sticks.

I ordered a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Select in Black Mist: 35-inches; 69º lie angle, 4º loft, 350 grams.

It won't be out until sometime after the PGA show.

That is a beautiful putter there Sean, hopefully the wait won't be too long.

In the past 3 weeks I bought all of clubs in my sig except the 3 and 5 woods. I really am happy with the R7 driver and the 2-ball putter, I think I will be happy with the irons but have only been to the range once. Got the whole set in pieces for right at $300 on Ebay so I am pretty excited about that too! I am definitely looking forward to some more predictable weather to play a round with the new sticks!

Solid pickups there taylor, some here might tell you I like to save the $$$ too. They would be speaking the truth.
SmileyMoneyLots.gif

Brother in Law just purchased an R11. I offered him two xFT wedges for his Cleveland SL290. Good deal for me, this will hold me over til I finally pull the trigger on a Cleveland Black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean I love that putter. Congrats dude

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

The Power Angle Pro. I am going to use it indoors to work on my swing plane. It should work well and keep me from knocking stuff off the walls and keep KellyBo from chasing me around the house :D. It should work well with March's tip, which he posted in the swing tips thread.

Bettinardi bb-27 35"

Gonna order a ust vts shaft from blind 9 for my next purchase. J40 445

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

The Power Angle Pro. I am going to use it indoors to work on my swing plane. It should work well and keep me from knocking stuff off the walls and keep KellyBo from chasing me around the house :D. It should work well with March's tip, which he posted in the swing tips thread.

Nice purchase buddy, solid training aid. I am going to start the drills Marc posted in that thread.

Bettinardi bb-27 35"

That is a sweet purchase MK, I am envious.

Nice! I need to get myself a swing trainer for this offseason.

Bettinardi bb-27 35"

Getting a betti, huh? Awesome. Those putters are gorgeous.

Got home late yesterday, but a new pair of FJ Sport shoes. All black with grey design on the heel. Love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back