What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
so clearly I wasted a lot of money....

and will never be rich.

i would trade with you any day. it all depends on what you consider rich. i would take the callaway sponsorship, free golf and range balls, and having to deal with members over having to deal with car dealers, you?

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

tcalloway1 said:
i would trade with you any day. it all depends on what you consider rich. i would take the callaway sponsorship, free golf and range balls, and having to deal with members over having to deal with car dealers, you?

bwahahaha!!!

our members ARE car dealers!

snicker.doodles said:
now I love a good looking suit....forever.

but when I got done with school....I decided the golf course was going to be my office.
Suits and golf clothes make up 90% o my wardrobe. Not much in between except for jeans and sweaters in the fall and winter. I need to make the golf course more a part of my work day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suits and golf clothes make up 90% o my wardrobe. Not much in between except for jeans and sweaters in the fall and winter. I need to make the golf course more a part of my work day lol

Didn't you say that you own a pair of jorts as well?

Spank818 said:
Didn't you say that you own a pair of jorts as well?

Negative ghost rider the closet is full

OEM Kevin said:
Agreed! Im rockin the jeans, puma shoes and golf shirt to work. Gotta wear the golf shirt, never know when a round of golf might break out

I am so jealous!
I don't rock the full monkey suit but I do have shirt/tie/white coat. I hate it.

Even on charity "pay to wear jeans" days I get dirty looks from my coworkers

I've got some Under Armor shoes, Jeans, and Nike Golf shirt on at the office today...clocking out @ 2 today for a round of golf...

Don't be ashamed, any day where you don't have to wear a monkey suit to go to work is a good day.

Agreed! Im rockin the jeans, puma shoes and golf shirt to work. Gotta wear the golf shirt, never know when a round of golf might break out

Heck, if I wear a collared shirt my co-workers ask me if I have to go to a meeting in Indy. Kinda nice to be in flip-flops and t-shirts when I want.

Heck, if I wear a collared shirt my co-workers ask me if I have to go to a meeting in Indy. Kinda nice to be in flip-flops and t-shirts when I want.

that's awesome man! i love t-shirts and flops. i have to wear slacks, shirt and tie, except on friday's, i can wear golf shirts.

DG your situation is different than most of ours. Some envy it, some not so. Personally, if I can be in shirts and flip flops all day it's a bonus.

I am at work and I don't even have on shoes right now. Wearing golf stuff because I am catching 9 right after I get off.

that's awesome man! i love t-shirts and flops. i have to wear slacks, shirt and tie, except on friday's, i can wear golf shirts.

DG your situation is different than most of ours. Some envy it, some not so. Personally, if I can be in shirts and flip flops all day it's a bonus.

I'm sure the day will come when I get a job at the state office and have to look nice for work. Gotta move up get the $$$. That will be my time to completely overhaul the closet. Probably mostly going to be slacks and golf polos at that point.

To regain the topic, I am planning on getting some Adidas golf shoes (probably just the 2.0) and an UnderArmour hat after work today to use on the course.

I'm sure the day will come when I get a job at the state office and have to look nice for work. Gotta move up get the $$$. That will be my time to completely overhaul the closet. Probably mostly going to be slacks and golf polos at that point.

To regain the topic, I am planning on getting some Adidas golf shoes (probably just the 2.0) and an UnderArmour hat after work today to use on the course.

nice! great shoes, from what i hear, and the under armour gear is great. a little pricey, but good stuff.

nice! great shoes, from what i hear, and the under armour gear is great. a little pricey, but good stuff.

They're the only hat's I've found to fit my oblong head so far with their stretch fit and don't have the poofiness to them at the top.

Heck, they've probably changed their style since the last one I bought and now I won't like the selection. It seems to be the common occurance of my purchases. If they make something good, they have to go and screw it up in the next model. :D

They're the only hat's I've found to fit my oblong head so far with their stretch fit and don't have the poofiness to them at the top.

Heck, they've probably changed their style since the last one I bought and now I won't like the selection. It seems to be the common occurance of my purchases. If they make something good, they have to go and screw it up in the next model. :D

The fitted TW hats would prob be good for you then. Try one of those on

go hug a tree Seth lol
I am at work and I don't even have on shoes right now. Wearing golf stuff because I am catching 9 right after I get off.

my man! haha

Grabbed this on an impulse buy. Light blue Puma visor

Re: What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Re: What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Grabbed this on an impulse buy. Light blue Puma visor

How dare you!

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Picked up a new TM glove, my old one seemed a little big at the range last night. Found a Cadet L that felt great. Hopefully I'll give it a shot this weekend. Almost ready to pull the trigger on a Vicino CS, have rolled everytime I go to the store the last few weeks, seem to get better each time I use it.

A pair of Nike drifit golf shorts at Hibbett marked down to 14.99.

2 dozen Penta's
and i ordered a 56* niblick for my mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back