What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas green star's ( think that's the name ?) for $55 shipped.

Sent from my Tapatalk!

great deal and great fairway wood, the CB2 is a monster

Yep, I have been gaming the 15* 3 wood for a few years now, finally decided I needed the 5 wood also. Happy day for me for sure.

Good deal Mc, I bet I know where you found them. :D

Finally won a bid on ebay for the Tour Edge Exotics CB2 5 wood, snagged it for $73.00. I have been looking for one for a few months and now one in on the way.

!!d5h1SwBmM~$(KGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBKnFwEg2PQ~~_26.JPG

I am very jealous DD! I am definitely going to gave to check The Bay for one. I hit a used one yesterday and absolutely loved it!

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

nice pick ups today folks!

With today's 50% off sale, THP is the best value of the day. I picked up these beauties.

Last edited:
THP Divot repair tool & ball markers!

I got myself a THP putter cover and ball marker.

After going back and fourth between the Mashie and the new Cleveland 3wood, I bought the Mashie today. I just flat hit it better, not nearly as far but accurate. I bought the 3/20.5 degree as I already have a TM 1 hybrid that will get me the 225 yard shots. The Mashie was averaging 205 yards with my best being 215. Mis-hits are still decent. I thought for sure I would have bought the 3wood but the Mashie just worked better. Cleveland has really done a great job.

THP Divot Repair Tool

PING G15 4 hybrid.

Going to grab the Ogio Grom here in a few minutes. Very excited.

PGA Superstore was having a 75% off sale on clothing. So, I picked up a few shirts and pants. One item was a sweet Nike Dri-fit shirt. Regularly priced at 90.00 (Tiger Woods model). I snagged it for $20.00.

THP Putter cover and poker chip ball marker.

PGA Superstore was having a 75% off sale on clothing. So, I picked up a few shirts and pants. One item was a sweet Nike Dri-fit shirt. Regularly priced at 90.00 (Tiger Woods model). I snagged it for $20.00.

They do have some good sales, I have lucked up and been up there when they have had sales in the past. $90 shirt for $20 is a great buy. I know the rest of the gear you bought was a super deal also.

a dozen 2011 Zstar, havent played the new model but the 2010 is my gamer and ball of choice, i just bought 3 dozen of the 2010 model and they came but they were custom printed with somebodys name, wasnt mentioned in the listing and i asked if they were logo or custom and was told no, they were stock, needless to say i gave them to my dad as i cant play a ball that has a logo or somebodys name on it, bugs the heck out of me, just mental but golf is mental. Only reason i got the new 2011 model is because they were out of the 2010, we shall see how it stacks up.

2011 CG14 Black Pearl 58*

2 dozen yellow Z-Star's to try out and 4 dozen old faithful B330-RX's (non-yellow though) from lostgolfballs.com

2 dozen yellow Z-Star's to try out and 4 dozen old faithful B330-RX's (non-yellow though) from lostgolfballs.com

how are the Z-Star yellows? I am used to hitting TM or ProV1's

2011 THP Putter Covers by SeeMore Putters
2010 THP Hats by Pukka – Khaki/Blue

Thanks JB.....Love the site everyday and now I can support it on the course too!

how are the Z-Star yellows? I am used to hitting TM or ProV1's

I'll tell ya as soon as they come in! haha

I can say though I already LOVE the yellow as I've played my B33-RX's and E6's in yellow before. I haven't played a Z since I started truly playing golf about 2 and a half years ago and I had NO business playing them then, now, we shall see.

Wife is buying me a Taylor Made TM-880 Maranello Ghost Putter for our anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back