What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylormade Speed Sleeve.....I'm going to make it a part of my pre-practice / pre-round routine now

I caved to the awesomeness that is these shoes...

Nike-Lunar-Control.jpg

Yesterday I got my two pairs of IZOD G golf pants plus my Bridgestone hat. I also picked up a Adams Golf visor.

looks like I just bought a really old Titleist Putter, Napa Shape.

Pair of white Oakley glasses with polarized lenses.
a6890fbb-f07b-e546.jpg

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Taylormade Speed Sleeve.....I'm going to make it a part of my pre-practice / pre-round routine now

Hanks joins the speed sleeve club, you're going to love it dude.

Wilson python stand bag, $39 on clearance. Never heard of these before but it's pretty nice, has most all the features of other bags I've looked at that were closer to $200, even has 14 way dividers. Pays to look around in out of the way places I guess.

a6890fbb-f07b-e546.jpg

Nice Glasses!

a6890fbb-f07b-e546.jpg

I've never liked white glasses before but those are saweeet!! What style are those?

a6890fbb-f07b-e546.jpg

Good looking glasses. Those fit under a hat?

Cleveland Mashie M4(23) Stiff. Now gaming M3 & M4 :D

a6890fbb-f07b-e546.jpg

Those are so sick!! Does the polarization not bother you when you golf? I feel like when I wear mine, I have depth perception issues once in a while..

Those are so sick!! Does the polarization not bother you when you golf? I feel like when I wear mine, I have depth perception issues once in a while..

Not SethO, but, I have gotten to the point that I have to wear polarized glasses when I play. Just a habit I developed over the years, dependency if you will.

Not SethO, but, I have gotten to the point that I have to wear polarized glasses when I play. Just a habit I developed over the years, dependency if you will.

Makes sense.. I got to the point where I avoided wearing them even while they sat on my head.. I switched off them and just kept my polarized shades for driving and such.

Thanks guys! This will be my first pair of polarized glasses but the lenses were specifically made for golf I believe. We shall see how I like them. I certainly like the look of them. I tried them on with a hat and they worked just fine as ling as the bill is not too curved which doesn't bother me a bit. I don't know what style they are. Pitt something.

Two Dozen white :bridgestone: e6 ----->Dimple in Dimple White.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back