What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought (20) Black Widow white grips from GS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought (20) Black Widow white grips from GS

How are they? Looking to get the White New Decade Multicompound grips off ebay. I have a blue ones on a few of my irons but want a whole set for all my clubs.

Chickened out on a tent sale that had JAWS wedges for 89.99 + 20% off. I'm worse than TC when it comes to OEM'ing.

Chickened out on a tent sale that had JAWS wedges for 89.99 + 20% off. I'm worse than TC when it comes to OEM'ing.

A paradisian supporter would have pulled the trigger

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

How are they? Looking to get the White New Decade Multicompound grips off ebay. I have a blue ones on a few of my irons but want a whole set for all my clubs.

Be careful about buying the multicompound grips off of ebay. I bought some awhile back and they ended up being counterfeit. I decided that I'll fork out the extra money and take them to a local shop from now on.

A paradisian supporter would have pulled the trigger

I don't doubt that. $65.00/wedge. Stupid, stupid.

I don't doubt that. $65.00/wedge. Stupid, stupid.

Hahaha....dude, I have done stuff like this all the time.

Dang dude thats a sick deal. Hawk Jaws. It has a nice ring to it.

I found a pair of Nike golf shorts for $19, Puma shirt for $19 and snagged a couple Nike hats.

I found a pair of Nike golf shorts for $19, Puma shirt for $19 and snagged a couple Nike hats.

Thats a lot of Nike gear for a Callaway staffer, but nice buys there.

Thats a lot of Nike gear for a Callaway staffer, but nice buys there.

I tried looking for Callaway stuff as I wanted to check how the shirts fit compared to Nike and Adidas but they had NONE. Not one rack of Callaway shirts or shorts. So, a guy cant golf naked CB at least not in the US. hehe

Where you get this stuff?

I tried looking for Callaway stuff as I wanted to check how the shirts fit compared to Nike and Adidas but they had NONE. Not one rack of Callaway shirts or shorts. So, a guy cant golf naked CB at least not in the US. hehe

I golf naked all the time, best moisture wicking fabric you can buy.

i haven't been able to find any Callaway apparel in the places near me.

They are being shipped, I'll have them later in the week. I'll let you know once I have them on the clubs

nice pickups man....

Hanks had a hold of my wallet today, I ended up walking out with 2 sunice sweaters, Adidas ClimaProof STORM rain pants, and a hat from our local Golf Galaxy.

I was ll this close to buying one of these but it was dinged up and I didnt want to pay full pop for it.

taylormade-corza-ghost-mallet-center-shaft-putter.jpg

The wife bought me a Nike Golf Dri-Fit navy blue shirt on sale at Ross for $13.99.

The wife bought me a Nike Golf Dri-Fit navy blue shirt on sale at Ross for $13.99.

And THAT is one of the many reasons I love Ross.

I have found 2 Callaway Golf shirts...one being at a Dicks Sporting Goods and the other at a Marshall's. I would compare their fitting directly to the Nike Dri-fits, except the sleeves seem to be a bit shorter.

The 2 Callaway shirts I have are my two favorites, they fit and wear great.

My dog Rex stealing "Daddy's" new TaylorMade visor...

267900_746370301403_63200049_36908056_2950322_n.jpg

Wow! What a steal

Tap tap taparoo

Yeah, at $50 regular price I was prepared to go get more tomorrow but its the only color on sale right now. Man, I love that women!

found me an Adams A7 2h stiff for $40 at golferswarehouse. lucky I had to head to Harbor Freight next door anyways. lol

Bought a pair of Footjoy MyJoys, a pair of white dryjoys tour with red alligator skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back