What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just traded for a 46" teron.

white_ice_teron_putter_sml.jpg

Nice find, depending on what you traded

Tappin!

Ill cut you open with the points.

I do like that putter just in the non old guy that cant putt version. Super easy to align and aim.

Project X 6.0 hybrid and wood shafts.

Got home late yesterday, but a new pair of FJ Sport shoes. All black with grey design on the heel. Love them!

I have those shoes and love them. So light and comfy.

Well a few days ago finally broke down and bought a new Burner Superfast 2.0 5 wood. Today though I got a new pair of these

ADI672666_175.jpg

Nice Tyler, are those the tour 360s?

Yeah man, Tour 360 ATV's. These are one of the newest colors. One website teegolfclub.com starting selling them 1/15/12. I found these on Ebay and had to jump on them fast.

Yeah man, Tour 360 ATV's. These are one of the newest colors. One website teegolfclub.com starting selling them 1/15/12. I found these on Ebay and had to jump on them fast.

I have been eyeing the 360's to. I need a new pair of white and black shoes.

I have been eyeing the 360's to. I need a new pair of white and black shoes.

Dude hit up Golf Galaxy, I found the Puma Jiggs in black and white for $44 on clearance 50% off.

Dude hit up Golf Galaxy, I found the Puma Jiggs in black and white for $44 on clearance 50% off.

I saw these too Kevin, but the ATV's just felt better to me. I did really like those Jigg's though. How ya been dude?

Atv 360 shoes are not the comfiest shoes in the world but the traction and support they offer are unmatched IMHO.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw these too Kevin, but the ATV's just felt better to me. I did really like those Jigg's though. How ya been dude?

Good man how about you? I have some Adidas already I like so went with the Pumas plus the price was crazy good. Win win

Hmm, wonder how they feel? I just may leave the house today now.

I really like Puma golf shoes. Cool styles and fit is spot on. I find them very comfy too and only get better as you wear them. These are my second pair and I loved my first ones.

Good man how about you? I have some Adidas already I like so went with the Pumas plus the price was crazy good. Win win

Doing real good up here in Virginia. Can't wait to get back to the Midwest though, maybe down in your country soon. The only thing that got me on the Puma's was the toe box, I just felt like I didn't ffill it out right which would have led to blisters. But your right for that price it's hard to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back