What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

v3.0

Reaction score
Handicap
--
I am stealing this thread idea from a golf-forum I hardly ever visit anymore. I am surprised there's nothing like it here already (at least I haven't found it), because I get the impression that there is quite a bit of golf-shopping going on among the membership here!
:banana:

The question is simple:

What did you buy today?

A new driver? New shorts? Balls? Bag of tees? Lead-tape? A training aid? Something else?

I will go first:

Bought a quart of grip solvent from Golf Smith. I have some wedges with some disgusting Winn grips on them that will be getting some Golf Pride Tour Velvets instead soon!

I think OEM Kevin will fill this up...hehe

Seemore m3 prototype B putter for CHEAP :)

Cleveland launcher 2009 3 wood - hoping this completes my bag for the year(s)

I didn't buy it today, but it came today. $75.00 with a coupon code for 25% off a used lefty club. A used 2008 Tour Burner in 10.5* with a stiff 60 gram shaft. Looking for more carry. Played 9 this afternoon and it worked! As long as I keep some tempo or I get ahead of myself with the light shaft. Pulled the crap out of one when i got a little out of control.

I am now officially old with that light shaft.

Kevin

Well...me DE I bought the other day came in....

But today?

Zach Johnson 2007 Masters SeeMore Headcover for 30.00 (I wanted it, bad) and a SeeMore mFGP Black Series for 170. Good day IMO, the PP from my sell off is now empty lol.

Adidas 4.0 360 sports.

I finally found some Puma C-Hoppers online. I have been looking for months. They should be in next week.

Re: What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Re: What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

A black leather Seemore headcover to replace the one I lost as well as a Seemore black visor.

Was about two seconds from pulling the trigger on a set of cleveland cg7 tours. Ooh so nice

Well... I haven't bought it yet, but I was at the golf shop today and I think I'm going to get a PING 4-under stand bag. I have a PING Hoofer Lite that was given to me but the stand doesn't come out very far and in the wind or on hills, the bag falls over, which sucks, especially when I'm putting. But the new PING bags have better legs and I like to walk and the 4-under bag is less than four pounds so it should be great.

I just got a blue Ping Latitude stand bag......
Why?......
Don't know ...... Still trying to figure that out..... :alien2:

Nickent 5dx #5 and #6. 49.00 each brand new! Great deal I think.

I just got a new Golftini Skort (from ebay :clapp:) and 2 Golftini tops from Golf4her, I know...I know...spending money doesn't help my cause to be frugal :nono:

I just joined mainstream and bought an iPhone, looking forward to using it as a golf gps device!

I just joined mainstream and bought an iPhone, looking forward to using it as a golf gps device!

I love mine! I don't actually use the gps much though. I will say, however, that GolfCard is a GREAT scorecard/stat app and is uploadable to oobgolf.com. Really, really awesome.

Oh, and I nabbed another SeeMore headcover last night lol

I think the BF is going to get one for me. I can't part with my Blackberry or Verizon though :confused2:

I think the BF is going to get one for me. I can't part with my Blackberry or Verizon though :confused2:
You will be good! I got my GF to get an iphone and she converted from BB. We miss messenger though.

supposedly in iphone OS 4.0 there will be a feature similar to this
You will be good! I got my GF to get an iphone and she converted from BB. We miss messenger though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back