What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the brink of placing an order for a Spotless Swing towel....hmmmm....

Correction...I got one, went black with red piping. Wife is going to be AAAAAAAANGRY, but, I'm buying her a new house so it should balance out LOL!

Correction...I got one, went black with red piping. Wife is going to be AAAAAAAANGRY, but, I'm buying her a new house so it should balance out LOL!

:clapp: Congrats on your purchase :)

i bought a round of golf today :D

Yesterday I bought a sleeve of Srixon tour Yellows and a club brush and about to pull the trigger on the Ping G15 irons.

FINALLY received a call today that my new S2 Cobra driver with the Graphite Design shaft arrived in Macon today! The bad news is we are having really bad Thunderstorms and it will be tomorrow before I can pick it up. :banghead: Oh well I have waited this long so one more day will not matter.... :D

Yesterday I bought a sleeve of Srixon tour Yellows and a club brush and about to pull the trigger on the Ping G15 irons.

As mentioned in a previous post, I think you will love pings if the feel right for you. The g series offers great foregiveness.

R9 SuperTri TP
9.5*, 65gm Motore F1 shaft
Currently trying to decide what settings to leave it at. Keep it Neutral (can come off the face either fade or draw), or set it either way and take one direction of miss away.

Replaces my Adams XTD A3 which broke on the range yesterday
(This golf thing is getting expensive :( )

FINALLY received a call today that my new S2 Cobra driver with the Graphite Design shaft arrived in Macon today! The bad news is we are having really bad Thunderstorms and it will be tomorrow before I can pick it up. :banghead: Oh well I have waited this long so one more day will not matter.... :D

Those storms you are getting are pretty nasty.. they came through west TN on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and kept me up all night both Friday and Saturday nights. Also dropped about 15+ inches of rain and caused flooding everywhere. Not a good thing.

I should be getting another skort in the mail :nailbiting: Got my pink Swing Towel in the mail yesterday :)

They didn't have my Z StarX yellow balls, so I decided to try some BStone 330-S balls while I wait for them to get the stock back in. They were only 27 bucks, so I can't complain about the price. I also got some rain pants.

I bought some new Golf Shoes last night...

Adidas Tour 360 LTD in black/red.

They looked pretty pimp...

Shipping today a Mizuno 2010 MP fairway wood 3+ (13.5 degree) Regular flex.

you'll love them Seth!
They didn't have my Z StarX yellow balls, so I decided to try some BStone 330-S balls while I wait for them to get the stock back in. They were only 27 bucks, so I can't complain about the price. I also got some rain pants.

bought a Samsonite golf trunk organizer this morning...I'm hoping to take back control of my trunk that's now completely overrun with golf stuff.
Spoiler
not that there's anything wrong with that

bought a Samsonite golf trunk organizer this morning...I'm hoping to take back control of my trunk that's now completely overrun with golf stuff.
Spoiler

Let me know how that works....I have to organize the trunk of my SUV a little better so my dog can get back there again.

love the avatar Thanks!

Yesterday my buddy sent me the same picture with my face photoshopped on the kids body.

It was pretty funny.

Spoiler

New bag, yay! Not a lot of room in it really, but was the lightest I could find.

nike_element_xgkg.jpg

Now I just need shoes ... and maybe a FW or two .. hmm, and perhaps a new iron set ... and ..

New bag, yay! Not a lot of room in it really, but was the lightest I could find.

nike_element_xgkg.jpg

I have the same bag, I got it at the end of last summer when my previous bag broke. There isn't a lot of room in the big pocket, but there is plenty of room for balls, tees, gloves. I love this bag. I used to carry a lot last year, this year I use a push cart. The bag sits on the push cart easily enough without moving around. I think you will be happy.

Yesterday I ordered a Wilson Fybrid 4h(24). Kept hearing great things about these and decided to to pull the trigger on a good deal. Will be here tomorrow.

today I also purchased a CG12 56 wedge, got a real good deal on it...55 bucks. Should arrive tomorrow. Now i believe my bag to be complete, will update with pictures in the "whats in your bag" forum.

Just bought another golf shirt :banghead:

I have a Seemore FGP2 in Stainless on the way.

Bought some yellow z-stars today and got the hat and towel freebies. I had to slap my hand a couple of times while cruising though the used driver section and finding a supertri for $250. I know I can stick it out with my Nickent so I don't feel too bad.

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Nike skort and a top to match, adidas shirt, titleist/SC full cord putter grip, Callaway Tour Aunthentic Staff Bag....

but I didn't pay.

oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back