What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tech... yeah man I have a couple of those!! I should try the anti inflammatorys haha.

@WR... dude that was hilarious lmfao. You know I will too

Great now you can see exactly how far away the trees are that your ball just hit!

Yoccos , I also wear a FUTURO sport tennis elbo band all the time , it seems to work as the anti-inflammatory's dont seem to help much !

Lime green adidas trophy buckle for $8 on the Bay

Bought my first Sligo shirt today. Looking forward to more but I just stuck with one for the first order to confirm fit. It was tough to pick one though!

Bought my first Sligo shirt today. Looking forward to more but I just stuck with one for the first order to confirm fit. It was tough to pick one though!
You're going to love it and wish you got more, I just had my first Sligo shirt delivered on Tuesday and I love it! Which shirt did you go with?

I have tennis/golfers elbow too! I'm thinking of going with a lighter shafted club too.

Just bought a Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC. Great price at Golf Galaxy.

Great price eh? Awesome!

I definitely hit a bird on the bear trap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spank got the supertri and in turn funded a new snake for me...

Got a phenomenal deal on the S2 brand new, a shaft change which is an easy diy job for me and it'll go heads up with the evolver. Loser us an Xmas gift for my vest friend LOL!

Spank got the supertri and in turn funded a new snake for me...

Got a phenomenal deal on the S2 brand new, a shaft change which is an easy diy job for me and it'll go heads up with the evolver. Loser us an Xmas gift for my vest friend LOL!

Glad to see you listened to my advice? HA!

Glad to see you listened to my advice? HA!

Yeah, Spank and I were actually talking about that yesterday. Money sitting in my PP account is NOT a good thing lol, especially when I can rationalize that b/c it came form selling golf equipment I should use it on more golf equipment.

Its going to be a true head to head though, both will get a fair shot, best club gets the bag.

Yeah, Spank and I were actually talking about that yesterday. Money sitting in my PP account is NOT a good thing lol, especially when I can rationalize that b/c it came form selling golf equipment I should use it on more golf equipment.

Its going to be a true head to head though, both will get a fair shot, best club gets the bag.

Mini personal driver shootout? Is it stroke play or match play? :D

Mini personal driver shootout? Is it stroke play or match play? :D

You should have a mini putter battle with that lil putter of yours Spank! I don't know where you are goin to find another putter as small unless you look at the local mini golf courses. :D

Machspeed Irons........ SWEET. Did this for many reasons but I'm really excited.

Machspeed Irons........ SWEET. Did this for many reasons but I'm really excited.

nice man! When will they arrive? Might be able to see you hit them in a few weeks

They should definitely be here before then! If not you will see me attempt the Ci7's. I love those clubs too haha.
nice man! When will they arrive? Might be able to see you hit them in a few weeks

They should definitely be here before then! If not you will see me attempt the Ci7's. I love those clubs too haha.

did you dump the CG7's?

CLEVELAND BP CG7's I believe you have just been Roadhouse'd

I found a little golf shop that sells clubs and recycled golf balls in great condition. I bought three dozen golf balls (e6, trispeed, & z-star's) for the price of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back