What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgestone eGlove, Epoch Tees

I love the eGlove. It was one I tested for THP last summer. I will probably buy 5 or 6 of them at the start of the season.

Edit: this was posted by ddec0418.

seems like ages since you sed those brushes lol
Same here. I've since gone Brush T-less since using the Epoch tees.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

just bought an r9 tp adaptor .335 for $20.

OnPar GPS

Got a GREAT deal on the Ebay store of a respectable internet site! Should be here in time to take with me on Georgia trip #1!

I bought a Ping Pal 4 beryllium copper putter from ebay today.

I wanted the new ones with the markings, but they only had regular. They are the best by a long shot.

I wanted the Epoch tee's with markings as well, but they only had the regular. Anyone care to measure the markings for us? I wouldn't be opposed to making my own marks with a sharpie. I'm curious if I tee at the "right" height.

OnPar GPS

Got a GREAT deal on the Ebay store of a respectable internet site! Should be here in time to take with me on Georgia trip #1!

Nice dude. Been thinking of offing my upro for a onpar. Still in the pondering stage though.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

Nice dude. Been thinking of offing my upro for a onpar. Still in the pondering stage though.

which should last about a week or so haha

I was given a dozen e6 yellow's and another xft wedge face yesterday from my cousin for xmas gifts.

R9 SuperTri, I traded in a bunch of clubs that I don't use anymore and payed $0. Took it to the driving range and it is sweet.

R9 SuperTri, I traded in a bunch of clubs that I don't use anymore and payed $0. Took it to the driving range and it is sweet.

Nice! You'll want that for shaft testing at the demo day. Nice, nice pick up.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Nice! You'll want that for shaft testing at the demo day. Nice, nice pick up.

Thanks TC, I just couldn't help myself and had to upgrade from the R9 460 when I did the math.

Yeah....no cost upgrades are good.

And congrats to you bridges. I hope you like them.

Burner 2.0 irons!

Man I am proud of you dude! You mentioned the other night you were going to take the plunge :thumb:

Hit down dammit !

Hit down dammit !

Today I bought a little practice dvd set for KellyBo and I to work on this spring. I love to practice and I wanted to add this dvd set to our library. With my tour strikers and this dvd set, striking down and through the ball will be #1 priority for spring practice :thumb:

Nice scores everybody. Glad you got those 2.0's Bridges!

Picked up a demo (still had plastic wrap on it) TM Superdeep for 125$ Sweeet!

WOW that is an incredible deal.

finally found my size in a Sligo O'Brien (Ice)

Burner 2.0 irons!

Congrats on the new irons, you've been wanting them for awhile (yes?). :banana:

Today I bought, Nickent 4DX 4IW, Daphne's Hybrid Tiger (HS Mascot) head cover, Iomic midsize, black, putter grip, 2 LS Compression Shirts, and 2 Compression Pants (rockbottom has Game Focus compression tops and bottoms on sale for $5 a pop). Shhh...:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back