What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the new R9 SuperTri on the range today and wow! Didn't think it would be that different from my 460, but better sound, ball flight and distance. The motore shaft is much better, at least for my game, then the Aldila.

No clubs today but I am finishing up a design idea with the guys at Vibrant for a putter...

No clubs today but I am finishing up a design idea with the guys at Vibrant for a putter...

Nice! I can see why its addicting. Haven't even gotten my putter back from them yet and I want to send something else to them.

bought the TM Buner Superfast 5w stiff shaft and the TM Superlauncher 4 rescue stiff both in lefty

bought the TM Buner Superfast 5w stiff shaft and the TM Superlauncher 4 rescue stiff both in lefty

Ya lefty, wanna come to the THP Outing, we need more lefties?

Ya lefty, wanna come to the THP Outing, we need more lefties?
I would love to go. I'm fairly new to the sport (been playing for a year) but I am addicted. But I also am taking lessons with GolfTec and have already seen my swing improve drastically.

Nice! I can see why its addicting. Haven't even gotten my putter back from them yet and I want to send something else to them.

Yeah, they are great. I have done a couple clubs for myself, a putter as a gift and now doing another putter as a gift. They really go the extra mile.

2 new Z inserts for my xFT wedges. May have to stock up so I don't have to switch to the ZTP for a long, long time. :D

According to the store info, The LAST black and white THP hat lol

Just a couple of putter grips today. Gonna pick up a dozen E6- Yellow tomorrow. $10 reward cert for dicks today, $20 reward cert for Golf Galaxy tomorrow.

Wilson Staff FG Tour 3-P, slightly used. :fingers-crossed:

Just bought an Exodus OGIO cart bag. It was half off at Dicks and has some cool features to it.

Nice score!

Gorgeous irons

Thanks. I cannot figure out how to grab the pictures from ebay otherwise I'd post them. I'll have to post some pictures when they arrive next week. Keeping my :fingers-crossed: that I don't get shafted.

Just in case you're interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ZoMGL7A%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Just bought an Exodus OGIO cart bag. It was half off at Dicks and has some cool features to it.

Those are really nice looking bags. What color combo?

THP putter cover and poker chips! Was pleasantly surprised when GolferGal told me the covers were magnetic closure...had no idea.

it's a great feature and gives them an additional high end look/feel to them
THP putter cover and poker chips! Was pleasantly surprised when GolferGal told me the covers were magnetic closure...had no idea.

Just spent the morning in my local GG taking advantage of their 50% all clearance items sale. Hooked myself up with some Sligo and J Lindeberg shirts and some sweet adidas formotion pants all for under $25 each. Epic savings to be had especially if you're looking for new shoes which are also 50% clearance as well.

Just spent the morning in my local GG taking advantage of their 50% all clearance items sale. Hooked myself up with some Sligo and J Lindeberg shirts and some sweet adidas formotion pants all for under $25 each. Epic savings to be had especially if you're looking for new shoes which are also 50% clearance as well.

I think I may need to take a trip there this weekend for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back