What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finna buy a bucket of range balls and go into a Mashie smashing session.

That Ti-Hot may have to make a treck to a certain outing at a certain resort during a certain day in May that happens to fall during a certain weekend. Lol.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Make a request in the Demo Day thread and it might be there. Although its supposed to be a limited edition so then again maybe not. I can bring it for sure though
I need to go back to the "What do you do" thread and see what OEM's response was...

lol its not what I do but how I do it ;)

Oem that #1 should be renamed Ti-Hawt.

6 BTR shafts for my TBD irons. Just an amazing ball flight with those puppies!

Winn AVS Mid-Size putter grip

Pictures of the two new additions to the collection:

Ti-Hot #1
odyssey_ti-hot1.jpg

And the PT82
Odyssey-ProType-82-Putter.jpg

Edit: sorry for the huge PT82 didnt know it would be super sized.

Love that PT 82...serious putter envy.

Nice flat sticks, Kev.

Sick putters KEV!

I got a Graphite Design Purshing shaft that I am going to put in a 3 wood head that I like but hate the shaft. It was $10 so for that price if it works it works if not..

I bought a pair of university red/tin/white Adidas Tour 360 4.0s. For 98.00 bucks and free shipping it was a no brainer.

Dicks Sporting Goods Clearance!!!
Footjoy DryJoy Tour Collection Rain Shirt 39.98 after the 50% off
4 Srixon Gloves 4.98 each
Had 20.00 in rewards coupons
Total Price: 42.00

Winn AVS Mid-Size putter grip

Just put one of these on my Backstryke Blade and I really really like it. Looking for the Ti Hot to show up today.

Yellow Bridgestone visor

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Yellow Bridgestone visor

Nice buy, you just can't have enough visors. I got a bright neon pink PING visor.

Nice buy, you just can't have enough visors. I got a bright neon pink PING visor.

Damn right! Already have a pink Cleveland one myself :)

Just picked up some FJ Superlites for 21.00 out the door for when i get serious and walk.

Two sweater vests, 1 mock turtleneck, 1 wind vest, three gloves, two boxes Bridgestone B330-RXS from Golf Galaxy. Having blow out today (50% off winter golf clothing) & had $20 Advantage Club gift cert + $50 gift card to use.

Two sweater vests, 1 mock turtleneck, 1 wind vest, three gloves, two boxes Bridgestone B330-RXS from Golf Galaxy. Having blow out today (50% off winter golf clothing) & had $20 Advantage Club gift cert + $50 gift card to use.

nice haul Mary! just a little over 2 months till spring!

Bought another Nike VR Forged wedge 56/14 for only $79. I'm grabbing a ton of wedges as they go on sale. Lovin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back