What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a new midsize Tour Wrap grip for my new R9 and purchased a 52 degree demo Vokey wedge.

Ive got my finger on the trigger on the preorder Mashie...

ALL OF THE STARTER EQUIPMENT IS GONE!!!!!!!

Today I bought a White Ice #7. Put it head to head against the white hot, and this one really got it in looks, and had a slightly better feel (for me)

Change that sigggggggggggg aggro! Good on ya buddy, you deserve it.

Today I bought a White Ice #7. Put it head to head against the white hot, and this one really got it in looks, and had a slightly better feel (for me)

Congrats man, hope you enjoy all the gear

Congrats aggro!

I saw the Ogio Grom in Dick's the other day for I think $189.99. Then found it on Golfsmith $139.97 plus I had 15% so ordered that!

Wife was going to get me that for Father's Day / Anniversary which fall on the same day this year. Oh well, the wish list is plenty long.

And congrats to aggro again on his new odyssey putter!

Sig is changed!

Congrats on the new putter man, you deserve it.

Picked up a dozen Maxfli C3 Gold balls for $7.48 and a Walter Hagen Zip Sweater Vest for $12.48.

I bought a new Graphite Design Pershing 60 s shaft to put in my driver for a 20 spot : ) and a new lime green adidas belt buckle to swap in and out with my orange one. got it for 8. 50.

Not bad, I gave 40 for the White Ice :-D
I bought a new Graphite Design Pershing 60 s shaft to put in my driver for a 20 spot : ) and a new lime green adidas belt buckle to swap in and out with my orange one. got it for 8. 50.

Picked up some Winn Lite grips off the bay. Gotta re-do the woods.

Picked up some Winn Lite grips off the bay. Gotta re-do the woods.

Nice. I just put a winn lite soft on my driver and couldn't be happier.

Nice. I just put a winn lite soft on my driver and couldn't be happier.

Got the firms and I love the feel off them but I just wish they would hold up more in the humidity down here. They wear on me quick.

Chipping net for $5

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Got the firms and I love the feel off them but I just wish they would hold up more in the humidity down here. They wear on me quick.

This is my first time putting the winn lites on a club, but if they wear quick thats ok because I just love the feel. We don't have a lot of humidity like you, just wet and yesterday in the rain they held up to the wet really nice. I will try the firm next time to see how they play.

Just bought some Nike SQ Machspeed irons off of ebay yesterday. I was already looking at them and the deal I got will definitely let me play a few more rounds this year.

This is my first time putting the winn lites on a club, but if they wear quick thats ok because I just love the feel. We don't have a lot of humidity like you, just wet and yesterday in the rain they held up to the wet really nice. I will try the firm next time to see how they play.

Exactly my thoughts on the wear. Well the amount of humidity we get it might as well rain. :D

man i picked up the yellow srixon z urs and am thinking this is gonna be my ball... wooooow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back