What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised me too... unless its a fluke i love em

lemme go out to my car... i could be mistaken
now im gonna get embarassed... hahaha
hold on

thats a great ball alright.

Yesterday, Erica got me a Nike Dri Fit shirt that matches some shorts I have at Dick's for $17. I was going to buy a Titleist hat, but I thought that I'd see if they plan on sending any demo equipment to Florida before I give them my $30.

Yesterday, Erica got me a Nike Dri Fit shirt that matches some shorts I have at Dick's for $17. I was going to buy a Titleist hat, but I thought that I'd see if they plan on sending any demo equipment to Florida before I give them my $30.

Dicks has some serious discounts going right now. I found a pink Nike golf shirt for $20 Friday night there.

Dicks has some serious discounts going right now. I found a pink Nike golf shirt for $20 Friday night there.

Pink shirt, adidas belt, Nike jorts, knee socks, and Indiana Jones hat. Perfect! Lol

Edit: Wait! Forgot to add, pink crocs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have to get the big bro to check this out for me.

Lots of it is kinda junk at our store, but there are some good finds to be had.

Lots of it is kinda junk at our store, but there are some good finds to be had.

I hear that. sometimes its good and sometimes it is the stuff that I wouldnt buy at half price much less full price.

I hear that. sometimes its good and sometimes it is the stuff that I wouldnt buy at half price much less full price.

Yeah they had tons of the "other" brands and few Adidas and Nike shirts. I could have walked out with about 5 golf shirts probably. But they were that odd green and orange colors.

Yeah they had tons of the "other" brands and few Adidas and Nike shirts. I could have walked out with about 5 golf shirts probably. But they were that odd green and orange colors.

Yep and weird sizes. I saw about 60 pairs of pants/shorts that were odd sizes. You have to watch out at Dick's too, becuase they don't put anything on the right hanger and a bunch of the stuff had dirt or little tears in the fabric.

Saw those yesterday as well. The orange was nasty but i liked the green actually. Didnt have it in MH size though. Ended up getting a red and white Cleveland hat for $3 though

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Yep and weird sizes. I saw about 60 pairs of pants/shorts that were odd sizes. You have to watch out at Dick's too, becuase they don't put anything on the right hanger and a bunch of the stuff had dirt or little tears in the fabric.

They do that all the time. I swear Ive seen some stuff that looked like it was washed a few times too. And most of the time when I picked up a 32 it was 34 or 36 when I checked the tag.

They do that all the time. I swear Ive seen some stuff that looked like it was washed a few times too. And most of the time when I picked up a 32 it was 34 or 36 when I checked the tag.

That drives me crazy. I was standing there cursing them when a worker walked by. Probably thought I was nuts. I found a Nike zip up in my favorite color (white) and was all excited until I saw a big old skid mark on it.

That drives me crazy. I was standing there cursing them when a worker walked by. Probably thought I was nuts. I found a Nike zip up in my favorite color (white) and was all excited until I saw a big old skid mark on it.

That bothers me more than when the hanger says one size and the tag says another. Why would I pay 20 bucks for a shirt with a skid mark on it.

Saw those yesterday as well. The orange was nasty but i liked the green actually. Didnt have it in MH size though. Ended up getting a red and white Cleveland hat for $3 though

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Yeah the orange was heinous but the green was ok. I put it back because I thought I already had it lol woops. Does that mean I have too many shirts?

Ah yep the Dicks pull a fast one on you. Hate when that happens.

That bothers me more than when the hanger says one size and the tag says another. Why would I pay 20 bucks for a shirt with a skid mark on it.

And how does a skid mark get on the shirt anyway? What were they doing in that shirt?

better than underwear with them already there. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back