What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered my Mashie today... now its time to play the waiting game

Ordered my Mashie today... now its time to play the waiting game

Whoo! I'm not alone!

Ordered my 23* Mashie from Blind-9...if I can manage to clear our a few more things I may go ahead and order the 18 too.

I have problems. lol

That is a nice looking bag KellyBo, what color did you order? I like the divider type bag a lot too.

That is a nice looking bag KellyBo, what color did you order? I like the divider type bag a lot too.

I went with the boring black koi. It's safe and will match all my stuff. My clubs stay tangled up all the time with the bag I have now. I'm really looking forward to being more organized with that 15 club divider.

Last edited:
nice bag KB

2 dozen W/S FG Tour balls
2 dozen Srizon Z-Star Tour balls (yeller)
A bucket full of used balls for practicing in my field
Nike shirt, shorts, pants and 2 pro combat compression shirts

I bought 3 Puma beenies and a new Puma belt at the Puma store. They were only $7.50 each due to end of season clearance. Sweet.

I bought 3 Puma beenies and a new Puma belt at the Puma store. They were only $7.50 each due to end of season clearance. Sweet.

Thats a heckuva deal AZ.

Well, I now have 2 Mashie's with my name on them which means the bag is gonna be crazy different...again, I'm weak. Have now ordered the 18 and 23...sheesh lol.

nice HAUL!!

Thats a heckuva deal AZ.

Well, I now have 2 Mashie's with my name on them which means the bag is gonna be crazy different...again, I'm weak. Have now ordered the 18 and 23...sheesh lol.

Nice, 2 Mashies coming my way too. Went with the 18 and 20.5 so the 3 iron is done for good now and the 4 iron is next.

Did you guys get them from Blind9?

I got my R9 TP 0.335 tip shaft sleeve adapter came in today. I bought it from brandnamegolfequipment on ebay and it is the real deal if anyone is looking for adapters.

hell yeah! She even made a code to get two of them for the special price.

nice choices JMan!
Thats a heckuva deal AZ.

Nice, 2 Mashies coming my way too. Went with the 18 and 20.5 so the 3 iron is done for good now and the 4 iron is next.

Yep, the 18 and 23 should replace my bridge club all the way to my 4 and possibly my 5 as well if I can choke downa nd dial back the 23, that'd be awesome for versatility's sakes for the bottom of the bag, niblick would be coming back in an instant.

Indeed good sir! Patty hooked us up, way too nice and awesome customer service, like I told Patty, they've got me for good now.

nice choices JMan!

Thanks Hanks! I really am pretty pumped, all the reviews just sealed it for me and pushed me way over the edge, Cleveland is slowly taking over my bag now lol

Its always so nice to see that we made the right choice in our online partner. We think the world of them and as long as THP'ers continue to give us good feedback, we will continue to support them.

Its always so nice to see that we made the right choice in our online partner. We think the world of them and as long as THP'ers continue to give us good feedback, we will continue to support them.

Yeah, I told Patty as good as they are to us here, I'll always be sure to go them first as much as I possibly can, I'm a big loyalist. Got all the phone numbers and contact info I need, way too cool.

Been a Mizuno fan since my first set of mx200s not too long ago. Decided to go back to them after trying a few other sets. Last week i bought JPX 800 pros 4,5,6 and MP 53's 7,8,9. Also a 50* Titleist vokey gap wedge to complete the set. Got fitted 2 up withe KBS tour shafts and golf pride new decade white and black grips. They are already back at the shop but no time right now to pick them up. Thank god they are open Sunday for a few hours because i am excited to get my hands on them!

Cleveland CG14 Black Pearl Wedge 60 degree 1 dot(used)
MIZUNO MP-T10 WHITE SATIN 56/10(new)
MIZUNO MP-T10 WHITE SATIN 60/05(new)

All from eBay. Looking for more wedges. The deals on eBay keep getting better. Once I am done I will not keep them all. I can only have 14 in the bag. Even if I am not playing tourneys, carrying all those clubs is back breaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back