What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I couldn't decide so I bought them both *Ansers and S56's* They are both very pretty irons. Cant wait for the 3 feet of snow to go away.

WOW!! I will take the leftovers please. Very nice haul and can't wait to hear your impressions of the Ansers. I've hit the 56's a few times and really like them

Where was that deal? That's incredible.

Sorry for the slow reply guys. Got that deal at Dick's Sporting Goods. I assume it is because the Z Star XV will be coming out soon and they are trying to thin their inventory. I love the Z Star X's in white but haven't tried the yellow so we'll find out about that tomorrow.

Sorry for the slow reply guys. Got that deal at Dick's Sporting Goods. I assume it is because the Z Star XV will be coming out soon and they are trying to thin their inventory. I love the Z Star X's in white but haven't tried the yellow so we'll find out about that tomorrow.

I started playing the Z Star yellow this fall/winter. Works great with the leaves all over the course and the low sun angle (I wear prescription sunglasses when I play so definitely helps me follow the ball). I really loved the TM Red and Penta, but I played in a club event last weekend in brutal winds and I could really flight the ball well. My partner even switched from his Pro-V after a few holes because I was smacking it by him by 30-40 yards on holes into the wind (and we are usually pretty close).

Well I couldn't decide so I bought them both *Ansers and S56's* They are both very pretty irons. Cant wait for the 3 feet of snow to go away.

I just fell out of my chair looking at that picture! Thats one amazing PING shopping day, congrats

Blue Golf Pride New Decade Compound grip for the Mashie M3 I just got from Blind 9

get the right size this time?

Taylormade Burner Superfast marked wrong I think in the pre - owned bin, $95.00 with a Mitsubishi Fubuki S flex shaft. I looked in the Golf Works book and the shaft alone lists for 274.99 so I think I did well, plus 5 THP Poker Chips

Taylormade Burner Superfast marked wrong I think in the pre - owned bin, $95.00 with a Mitsubishi Fubuki S flex shaft. I looked in the Golf Works book and the shaft alone lists for 274.99 so I think I did well, plus 5 THP Poker Chips

Great buys Hitman.

Picked up a Black Bridgestone B330 Tour Hat

yes callie, adipure all black, g15 head, matrix hd6 firm, and a motore f3 85 hyb........

yes callie, adipure all black, g15 head, matrix hd6 firm, and a motore f3 85 hyb........

That right there is a good day of shopping. Where did you find just a G15 head?

Got a new Travis Mathews white belt with gunmetal buck and also 5 THP poker chips.

Wilson ZIP balls for 15 bucks at Edwin Watts....giving them a test this weekend to see if I want to spend $40 on getting two 24 packs on rockbottom

My iWedge 54 I ordered the other day from Callaway Preowned came in today. Paid 30.00 for very good condition, its literally new, there is no freaking way this has ever hit a ball.

My iWedge 54 I ordered the other day from Callaway Preowned came in today. Paid 30.00 for very good condition, its literally new, there is no freaking way this has ever hit a ball.

For the most part, Callaway underestimates their condition ratings from my experience. I ordered a set of X-Forged earlier this year, and they said they were in Good condition. They arrived and looked like they were practically brand new. Just a few ball marks on the face on 2 or 3 clubs. The rest were in pristine condition. And a good price to boot.

Another Saturday...look forward to see what acquisitions occur by THPers today.

58 degree Taylor made xft wedge with red golf pride multi compound grip.

Today I picked up two dozen Penta TP balls, a pair of Footjoy Synergy's and a Caddytek Caddylite One push cart...I know I splurged a little but I just got my taxes yesterday so it was time to treat myself.

I felt that I hit the motherlode and bought a used set of MX-25 for $155.

the wife bought me a Nike shorts and shirt outfit today :D

Nothing special....just a B/W Greg Norman hat, black PGA polyester shirt, and some khaki shorts. Off to range after watching the pro's today.

Grips, 13 golfpride tour wrap 2g's. Sticky, I'm so excited. Put em on last night and my courses are all closed ughhh.

Grips, 13 golfpride tour wrap 2g's. Sticky, I'm so excited. Put em on last night and my courses are all closed ughhh.

I liked these, but couldn't imagine how terrible they would be in wet or humid conditions.

Tap before talk.

I liked these, but couldn't imagine how terrible they would be in wet or humid conditions.

Tap before talk.
They aren't good. I just like the feel of the tour wraps, I don't go out if rain is coming. I get to work in it "the rain" all week I'm not gonna pay to play in it too.

ive pimmped my putter
ive had my tm tpi23 putter regripped with a pink odyssey grip :D
ill put pictures up later

Pickeup up another Bridgestone Tour hat in white for $5 and a like new Seemore FGP for $50..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back