What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a nice bag KB

that's a nice bag KB

Thanks Hanks! Funny thing is that we got 3 in just like it and Ole Gray liked it so much he bought one too. We will be twins on the cart now except for my bag will be full of pom poms and tassels. LOL

J40 driver?

Off topic: update your WITB signature!!

Not yet.. I will I will.. But good thing I sold stuff to offset it some. Guess I'll be getting her a new purse .

1. 17*, 21* Adams a12 hybrids
2. J40 dpc irons
3. 3 New puma shirts
4. 3 matching puma belts
5. 3 matching mono lines
6. A pair of puma shorts
7. Betti b33
8. Red iomic grip for betti

Thanks to old stuff on eBay funding my ho'ing

Now to get a driver and bag and I should be set. But I said that before

I bought a Mizuno JPX800 Pro (DG S300) 6-iron demo/loaner...

SwingWing Inflatable Golf Swing Trainer

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Less than $23 shipped is a no brainer for me. I will definitely share my thoughts on it next week.

I ordered me some THP tees, and one of the new Storm Purple Sligo shirts with the THP logo. Should get here in a few days. I won't be as sexxy as Cookie, but I can pretend...:D

Love my THP tees. Purchased them right when they were offered. I have yet to have one break, and only lost one so far. Hit a good hard drive, tee went flying spinning backwards into the brush behind the tee box. People ask me about them all the time. Probably given away 1/2 of them.

Thanks Hanks! Funny thing is that we got 3 in just like it and Ole Gray liked it so much he bought one too. We will be twins on the cart now except for my bag will be full of pom poms and tassels. LOL

Now KB, we know OG...Are you sure his bag won't have pom poms and tassels also? :act-up:

Now KB, we know OG...Are you sure his bag won't have pom poms and tassels also? :act-up:

Yes, but his will be hot pink and mine will be blue and white.

Tom Wishon 919THI 9* Driver and Harrison Saga shaft built to my specs 44".

THP Sligo Purple shirt showed up and a box from TP Mills.

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00151.jpg
DSC00153.jpg

Very nice Buckjob - SICK looking putter!!!

Nice putter Buck.

Sweet putter Buckjob! I love blacked out putters.

Thats a sweet looking putter Buck..

Buckjob, that's awesome, enjoy.

Picked up a couple pairs of Antigua shorts. On sale for under $20 each from retail of $65 per.

Picked up a couple pairs of Antigua shorts. On sale for under $20 each from retail of $65 per.

nice! I have some shirts, but no shorts from Antigua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back