What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice purchase Kevdog

More distance makes me happy. Might have to try them

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

They sure did not feel soft, thats for sure. Im curious to try them though. Might be a great winter ball.

did you get a ball for every yard you hit the RBZ over your current 3W?

did you get a ball for every yard you hit the RBZ over your current 3W?

Sure did. But its up to 12. It seemed like everyone had a full dozen though. Im sure paying for it now though, Im freakin tired.

Sure did. But its up to 12. It seemed like everyone had a full dozen though. Im sure paying for it now though, Im freakin tired.

Just go play golf today. As soon as it hit 10am walk out the front door and go to the course.

Just go play golf today. As soon as it hit 10am walk out the front door and go to the course.

lol I wish. Big server move today at 1PM. No RBZ love for me today.

BOOM! RBZ 3W and 3H from last night. Along with the free "swag" of balls. And I didnt even have to get on my knees.

3683be26.jpg

498aa264.jpg

Im an idiot, I thought the launch and stores opening at midnight was tonight with the gift cards and free balls lol

Im an idiot, I thought the launch and stores opening at midnight was tonight with the gift cards and free balls lol

there is one tonight but i think they are pushing the R11S tonight.

I'm jealous of that RBZ Hybrid...I need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is one tonight but i think they are pushing the R11S tonight.

I didnt hear anything like that and what would be the point? You can go into the store during the day today and hit them or buy one.

I'm jealous of that RBZ Hybrid...I need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its good dude. I think you'd like it.

I would've been disappointed if you didn't pick anything up this morning lol. Nice pick up man

BOOM! RBZ 3W and 3H from last night. Along with the free "swag" of balls. And I didnt even have to get on my knees.

3683be26.jpg

498aa264.jpg

I would've been disappointed if you didn't pick anything up this morning lol. Nice pick up man

OEM is not dead yet. lol

Looks like our friend OEM went HAM last night. Nice pickups dude.

I didnt hear anything like that and what would be the point? You can go into the store during the day today and hit them or buy one.

Its good dude. I think you'd like it.
Did you get to hit it much last night at the store?

OEM is alive and well. Nice pickups.

Thanks man.

I did. I was hitting it in the 200 - 220 range, with most going closer to 220. I left the store with one. Super easy to hit and love the set up.

Thanks J nate!

I think this may take the place of the old RescueMid 3hybrid. I am just not a fan of looking down at a white club though...

I think this may take the place of the old RescueMid 3hybrid. I am just not a fan of looking down at a white club though...

Its solid dude, very solid. I think the channel thing they stole from Adams really gives it some pop. Hit it and see what you think and be prepared to OEM it lol

Congrats on the new clubs Kmac!! Looking forward to your thoughts. Have you given up on the Mashie FW or just passing time till it is released?

Nice pickups OEM!!!

Tap Tap Tap

Nice OEM, OEM... :banana: The 3W and hybrid was awesome for me as well, just didn't buy anything, yet...

Congrats on the new clubs Kmac!! Looking forward to your thoughts. Have you given up on the Mashie FW or just passing time till it is released?

Its going in the bag as well. I think.

A new pair of black and white Icons, my old ones were getting funky. I was at Dicks this morning and noticed them on a clearance rack, guy said they were a return but they looked brand new, $100 total after rewards certificate...score!

R11S...awww yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back