What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a 54* and 58* Cleveland 588 wedges and a clic gear 3.0 cart. Best part is the NEW 588's were 2 for $180!

You got those wedges for wholesale or better. GREAT DEAL!

Here's a hint at what I picked up today on the way home from Chewie's get-together:
They look 97% like RBZ irons and come in black and red. Oh, and some new balls.
IMG_20120203_175605.jpg

Great pickup T0AD! :clapp: Man that is show nuff a great deal :blob:

I bought a black Nike therma-fit and a black Nike Dri-fit shirt. Couldnt pass them up $20 a piece

Here's a hint at what I picked up today on the way home from Chewie's get-together:
They look 97% like RBZ irons and come in black and red. Oh, and some new balls.

Nice pickup T0ad, enjoy the new sticks buddy.

Just splurged for the RBZ driver!!! First big golf purchase in a few years. Hopefully I don't regret it, but I hit it solid on the simulators. Will know on-course tomorrow if this Houston rain holds off :clapp:

Let us know how you like it.

made a great buy. it's 3 nights stay with 2 hour lessons for three straight days and 18 holes of golf each day out at jasper park lodge and golf club. great deal wife and i are both going super excited but have to wait until july long weekend.
Very cool Kyle. Enjoy.

Just ordered this Seemore FGP Series milled mallet belly putter from Rock Bottom Golf. It was on sale for $139, regularly $299. I couldn't resist. I've been wanting to try a belly for a long time and I will have the next 3-4 months of no playing golf (neck surgery) to practice my stroke.

Nice pick up Kelly, I have been thinking about making the same purchase since seeing the link you posted yesterday. Enjoy the putter, you still have not let me know when the surgery is tentatively scheduled. Let me know please.

Nice KB, 3 to 4 months you will have it down by than.

- 56* and 60* Cleveland 588 wedges
- TaylorMade R11s 10.5*
- 1 doz Penta TP5

- Ordered a 61g Miyazaki White for the R11s

- TaylorMade R11s 10.5*
- 1 doz Penta TP5

and just like that staples makes a big splash. Sweet dude

and just like that staples makes a big splash. Sweet dude

haha, thanks ddec. I only went to get an RBZ 3w too. I'm still not sold on it though.

- TaylorMade R11s 10.5*
- 1 doz Penta TP5

Nice haul dude.

A first series Circa 62 Scotty Cameron #2 Brand new with a hand-stiched leather grip and original headcover. I probably won't game this, but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

The pictures don't do it justice with my crappy camera. It's pretty beautiful.

2012-02-04_18-15-24_876.jpg

2012-02-04_18-15-52_143.jpg

2012-02-04_18-16-14_921.jpg

2012-02-04_18-16-43_740.jpg

Made first gigagolf purches

Made first gigagolf purches

So I decided to give them a try, got a 3 wood and a 2 ball putter. I hope they are nice.

What did you get? Pics?

Bought an Adidas Climawarm layering jacket today for $25

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Bought an Adidas Climawarm layering jacket today for $25

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

good deal i really like mine.

MattyK's Bridgestone J40 4 wood and 3 hybrid

- TaylorMade R11s 10.5*
- 1 doz Penta TP5

Quite the haul Mr. Staples.

Just ordered this Seemore FGP Series milled mallet belly putter from Rock Bottom Golf. It was on sale for $139, regularly $299. I couldn't resist. I've been wanting to try a belly for a long time and I will have the next 3-4 months of no playing golf (neck surgery) to practice my stroke.

Nice buy. I don't care for belly's but I have that in the non-belly version and really like it.

1 Dozen Tour B330 golf balls for $30 (tax included)

Picked up a set of Wilson Di11 irons after reading the fantastic forum test on them. Hit several irons just to make sure and they performed best for me. Thanks THP for the great testing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back