What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought me some mid size Tour Velvet wrap golf grips for my RBZ Irons.

FG Tour Black

Really liked this hat.

Brand new - demo - 9* Cleveland SL290 with the Miyazaki C.Kua. I hit about 10 different drivers inside, narrowed it down to 5 and drove over to the outdoor range with them. Hit the Ping I15 & K15, TaylorMade Superfast TP, Cleveland 290 & 310 at the outdoor range (heated stalls). I got it half price (150 vs 300), plus $20 off for a very small ding in the side, traded in my old driver and had a gift certificate. In the end, I went from a HiBore XLS to a 290XL for less than 3 $20 bills. :banana:

ClevelandUltraliteSL290_600x600.jpg

I ordered Taylormade RBZ Irons 5-PW

I ordered Taylormade RBZ Irons 5-PW
Congrats on the purchase. I see you didnt go with the AW, what kind of wedge setup do you have currently?

Congrats on the purchase. I see you didnt go with the AW, what kind of wedge setup do you have currently?

I'm currently using Taylormade RAC 52* and 56*

I'm currently using Taylormade RAC 52* and 56*
That was my setup before I switched to the Burner 2.0s, but the 45* PW left me with a huge gap to my 52*.

That was my setup before I switched to the Burner 2.0s, but the 45* PW left me with a huge gap to my 52*.

Hmm...I'll have to see if it plays out the same with me. If it does, I'll have to figure something out.

Brand new - demo - 9* Cleveland SL290 with the Miyazaki C.Kua. I hit about 10 different drivers inside, narrowed it down to 5 and drove over to the outdoor range with them. Hit the Ping I15 & K15, TaylorMade Superfast TP, Cleveland 290 & 310 at the outdoor range (heated stalls). I got it half price (150 vs 300), plus $20 off for a very small ding in the side, traded in my old driver and had a gift certificate. In the end, I went from a HiBore XLS to a 290XL for less than 3 $20 bills. :banana:

I"d say you made a very good deal, congrats.

Bahester love the Circa, probably my have putter, good luck using it mate

Thanks. I can't putt worth a crap with it but it was a good deal, so I'll probably try to let it go here on the Marketplace soon.

Very nice KB. Great deal on a great putter.
TapAhoy!

Got a Sligo shirt on the clearance for $40. Black and pink.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Picked up a nice Srixon pinstripe hat on the Bay

Last edited:
Great minds think alike KB. I was pondering one of those yesterday

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Waiting on my invoice from Blind9 for the 14* Mashie Fairway, hit it this morning and loved it. Wasnt outside but loved the feel of it.

I should be posting new irons for me, but a few more weeks.

The wife is gonna kill me. Just paid for RBZ 3H and burner 2.0 4-PW. I'm OEM crazy lol

- Tappin' that ice cold keg!!!

Well then I definitely wouldn't tell her. But I do see you are under the philosophy it's easy to ask for forgiveness, than permission.

The wife is gonna kill me. Just paid for RBZ 3H and burner 2.0 4-PW. I'm OEM crazy lol

- Tappin' that ice cold keg!!!

Well then I definitely wouldn't tell her. But I do see you are under the philosophy it's easy to ask for forgiveness, than permission.

Definitely agreed!

Tappin!

Pulled the Trigger

Pulled the Trigger

I just purchased the Taylormade Burner 2.0's in a 3&4 hybrid 5-PW. They are getting golf pride grips put on them should have them mid week. I couldn't say no to the price and the fact that it pretty forgiving. Thanks for all your input!!:act-up:

Sweet clubs!!! Congrats on your purchase!!!

Congrats on the new sticks!!

Always good to get new sticks. Enjoy.
TapAhoy!

ESFXyr2YSXJh0f8biAbP1Jcu5PRsWljEp5unLE6qPZHRHoX6eshu2ldccoMRGOS_8MY2mENgBhbITgihda7kS2OeyuenAAoM3EQDihA0y2uYt5j7yjRNFJeYhMPgHkw1-coQQ5wyE7rzvL4PAmD-lXGbxBUBGJburj4pAtsozToa-3T6SW5KjnXOQnOr2A
for my new 2.0s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back