What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, bahester! I'm pretty sure that the Mashie FWY and a matching hybrid are in my future. Looking forward to hearing how it works for you.

Thanks buddy, I know you've been pondering these too so I'll let you know as soon as I get em in my thoughts!

She finally came in today!!!

a6937657-5ae4-f924.jpg
a6937657-5af3-778b.jpg
a6937657-5b01-034f.jpg
a6937657-5b0d-404c.jpg
a6937657-5b1f-1471.jpg
a6937657-5b2e-65a0.jpg

My first ever mallet style. Always been a blade user!

Sounds like you got a winning combo bahester! I will be interested to see how you like the fairway wood.

MK you got a hawt looking putter there dude :clapp:

Matty that thing looks good buddy. I almost bought that same style a while ago. Let me know how you like it.

Sounds like you got a winning combo bahester! I will be interested to see how you like the fairway wood.

MK you got a hawt looking putter there dude :clapp:

You know I'll be letting you know sir OG!

Great pick ups Bahester and Matty. I've been watching some Betti's on the bay but haven't pulled the trigger.

Great pick ups Bahester and Matty. I've been watching some Betti's on the bay but haven't pulled the trigger.

I have too! We're probably watching the same ones, haha. If I can sell this Scotty Cameron in the marketplace, I'll probably pull the trigger on a Betti.

Bahester and Matty are stepping up, nice pick ups guys.

Thanks guys. I'll be rolling it tomorrow!

Two epic purchases right there. I want that 3W as part of my RBZ Mashie team. Matty that is one badass putter dude. Very nice.

It's no queen bee. But she's simple and clean

I bought a package of Rocketballz today. How can you not like that name?! KCM

Grabbed some Bridgestone e5 balls. Recvd some at BS fitting last week and played them yesterday. I was impressed with distance and the spin on the green was exceptional for this type ball. I will see how the full dzn goes.

TapAhoy!

nice putter Matty i grabbed the same one a few months ago.... it rolls pretty good.

Friday my R11s came in, ordered the Mashie 14* fairway from Blind9 over the weekend, just ordered a dozen Penta TP5 just now. Should be a good couple weeks of getting stuff in lol.

Pulled the trigger on an R11s and RBZ tour 3w. Both have hd6's in them. Back ordered though. I couldn't pass up the price

I didn't buy clubs for myself, but I had to put my purchase today in this thread. My dad has been hawkpondering Burner 2.0 irons since last summer, but never wanted to pull the trigger at the standard price. With the recent price drops on the Burner 2.0 irons, plus a discount code for Golfsmith, the price finally fell low enough, so I went ahead and bought them for him tonight off of Golfsmith.com. He's going to pay me back for the irons once he gets them, he's excited about it.

Blind 9 Golf J40s Duel Pocket CB

Blind 9 Golf J40s Duel Pocket CB

Just ordered a set of J40 Duel Pocket CB 3/pw from Dennis at Blind 9 Golf.
Can't wait for mr/mrs UPS.?

Thanks Dennis

Awesome! I'm gonna need a review next weekend.

EDIT: If you have them.

Wow, this is a very popular club. Good for you bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back