What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a couple of Adams Idea Hybrids at Dallas Golf on Ebay. Started play regularly early this year but haven't tried hybrids. Got a 19 and 22 degree for 60 bucks shipped. Can't get too disappointed for that price.

Bought a couple of Adams Idea Hybrids at Dallas Golf on Ebay. Started play regularly early this year but haven't tried hybrids. Got a 19 and 22 degree for 60 bucks shipped. Can't get too disappointed for that price.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal! Congrats on the purchase David!

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal! Congrats on the purchase David!

Thanks Canadan, Guess I'll find out if hybrids are for me. I've been using 6 thru SW irons and a 3 wood. See if these babies fill some gaps if I can hit 'em.

After losing an infinite amount of golf balls during my rounds, I figured it was time to invest in a Search and Rescue Ball Retriever! Lol.

Had to use up some pro-shop credit.

1 dozen each of Hex Black, Z-Star, and Z-Star SL. Also, a sleeve of B-330RX. Ball selection was pretty bare, so took what I could get.

2 Cally Tour gloves.

White Cally hat.

Sundog sunglasses

Stopped by dick's sporting goods and picked up a pair of Adidas Street and Adidas Tour360 4.0 for $88 total. I now have 4 pairs of shoes sitting in my room unused lol.

Stopped by dick's sporting goods and picked up a pair of Adidas Street and Adidas Tour360 4.0 for $88 total. I now have 4 pairs of shoes sitting in my room unused lol.

Gift cards or coupons?

Went to get a replacement head cover for my Odyssey White Hot and ended up with a new Metal-X.

Gift cards or coupons?

Both were on clearance and they had "take an additional 50% off clearance" sale going. So the Tour360's went from $110 to $55 and the Streets went from $70 to $35. $98 total with tax but I had a $10 rewards gift certificate, knocking it down to $88.

Go check it out, they might have good stuff in your size. I'm 10.5, so it's not like they only have shoes at the ends of the size spectrum on clearance.

Earlier this year picked up adipures @extra 75% and dryjoy tours @extra 50%

Both were on clearance and they had "take an additional 50% off clearance" sale going. So the Tour360's went from $110 to $55 and the Streets went from $70 to $35. $98 total with tax but I had a $10 rewards gift certificate, knocking it down to $88.

Go check it out, they might have good stuff in your size. I'm 10.5, so it's not like they only have shoes at the ends of the size spectrum on clearance.

Earlier this year picked up adipures @extra 75% and dryjoy tours @extra 50%

Thanks, Will go check and see if my local DSG has anything worth buying.

Won auction for Tommy Armour Putter to add to my collection

After losing my Bushnell hybrid, I grabbed a Upro MX+ off ebay.

Bought another dozen of those Srixon Z-Star yellow balls that I have fallen in love with.

Finally got here. This could be the heaviest driver in the world now...

sevade7e.jpg

u5a9y9a5.jpg

bought a bunch of stuff at kingsmill during the practice round... almost skipped over the merchandise tent cuz it looked like it wasnt even set up yet but glad i didnt skip it

Dozen grips, an Impact Ball training aid because my dog thought the one I made was a chew toy, 3 permasoft gloves, and 3dz Penta TP 5's. Trade bait between old irons and putters is awesome. Might have gone mashie fw but they only had regular flexes. Was pretty bummed but I'm happy with the pickup.

That looks like a killer combo dude!

I hope so. Going from 58 grams to 72.5 grams feels almost overwhelming (maybe should've went 6M3). Gonna go hit some shag balls into the mighty Ohio river when I work off in the morning to see if this shaft is gonna bring my moonballs back down to where they should be.

I hope so. Going from 58 grams to 72.5 grams feels almost overwhelming (maybe should've went 6M3). Gonna go hit some shag balls into the mighty Ohio river when I work off in the morning to see if this shaft is gonna bring my moonballs back down to where they should be.

What'd you switch from? Moonball sounds familiar hahaha

What'd you switch from? Moonball sounds familiar hahaha

Stock Phenom that I was hitting at 19.5 LA until they set it up at 7.5 loft that got me down to 14-15 LA. This is my 1st after market shaft so I'm not real sure what to expect.

Stock Phenom that I was hitting at 19.5 LA until they set it up at 7.5 loft that got me down to 14-15 LA. This is my 1st after market shaft so I'm not real sure what to expect.

Forum member Playdough and myself smacked around a Phenom (not sure if it was the TP or not) in Indiana a couple weeks ago.. Definitely softer in the wrong places for the both of us as we had it cranked way down to 7.5 and were hitting a few moon balls as well. Really looking forward to your feedback on this one.

Congratulations that's a nice buy
Thanks Milo I thought so for the $42.00 I got it for in the auction it looks to be in really good shape. When it gets here I will game it for a round or two and then its into my collection it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back