What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I bought 2 Lamkin 3 GEN grips, one red, one gray.

I received my Spider Ghost in the mail today.

Received 4 new Cleveland 588's today (52, 54, 56, 60). Now to decide which 2 or 3 to keep to replace my old 52* warrior and 60* CG12. I'll either go with 52/56/60 or just 54/60 to make room for the 3i or other long stick.

Does that complete the bag? You've got a real party of Lamkin colours going on dude.
Yep, the woods finally have 3 gens on them and the bag is now complete, other than of course the putter. I put a gray on the Mashie and I think it flat out looks amazing! The gray of the grip I think matches the head perfectly and looks great. Then I put a red one on the driver just to kind of match the shaft and it turned out pretty good.

Received 4 new Cleveland 588's today (52, 54, 56, 60). Now to decide which 2 or 3 to keep to replace my old 52* warrior and 60* CG12. I'll either go with 52/56/60 or just 54/60 to make room for the 3i or other long stick.

Nice buy
Are they custom from Cleveland?

Yep, the woods finally have 3 gens on them and the bag is now complete, other than of course the putter. I put a gray on the Mashie and I think it flat out looks amazing! The gray of the grip I think matches the head perfectly and looks great. Then I put a red one on the driver just to kind of match the shaft and it turned out pretty good.

What are you rocking on the FGP? The Lamkin EBL 3gen is awesome!!

Nice buy
Are they custom from Cleveland?

No, I looked long and hard at that option, but just couldn't bring myself to spend that much. Wound up going to the opposite extreme and got 'em all on ebay - chrome finish & stock shafts & grips.

Two pair of Nike golf shorts (1 tan, 1 black) for 56.00!

I'm excited, they've got the 11" inseam I prefer, many thanks to JB and everyone who pointed me this way.

Two pair of Nike golf shorts (1 tan, 1 black) for 56.00!

I'm excited, they've got the 11" inseam I prefer, many thanks to JB and everyone who pointed me this way.

Nice pickup. I need some new golf swag for the Des Moines outing bad.

New in my revolving door of putterdom...

F600D8A3-48F4-4F7E-861D-EF4B7692BB7E-13367-00000E7D84E264EB.jpg

Pretty excited for this one.

Canada that is one sessy putter. What led to this one?

Canada that is one sessy putter. What led to this one?

It's been in my head since early this year, rolling it for about an hour in a Columbus Golfsmith. Found a solid deal and went for it. I am hoping the face is hotter and the roll is slightly better than my Scotty.

Love the looks of that as well Canadan. Hope it performs for you.

It's been in my head since early this year, rolling it for about an hour in a Columbus Golfsmith. Found a solid deal and went for it. I am hoping the face is hotter and the roll is slightly better than my Scotty.
It will be, its an Odyssey!

I purchased a brand new Cleveland 2012 deluxe cart bag for $80...I'm happy!
Very nice man, hope it treats you well going forward. A good bag is often overlooked.

Love the looks of that as well Canadan. Hope it performs for you.

Yeah man, thanks!! I'm thinking I may practice my paintfilling on this one though.. Maybe Blue.

It will be, its an Odyssey!

You know it! I've actually been really happy with my black series #4, just kind of needed to get this one... Can't wait to see which one wins out in the bag.

Yeah man, thanks!! I'm thinking I may practice my paintfilling on this one though.. Maybe Blue.

You know it! I've actually been really happy with my black series #4, just kind of needed to get this one... Can't wait to see which one wins out in the bag.

That would look solid. I want to try some paintfill with my FGP

Cameron%20GoLo%20putter-250-01.jpg

I bought one of these last night. Can't wait for it to get here.

Cameron%20GoLo%20putter-250-01.jpg

I bought one of these last night. Can't wait for it to get here.

Wow dude. That is a nice putter. I hope it helps you putter better than Staples and that metal X

Wow dude. That is a nice putter. I hope it helps you putter better than Staples and that metal X

Thanks Grant, I hope so too, that is probably the single biggest problem for me on the course and why I can't keep up with him. That and the fact he hits that driver like a boss.

Thanks Grant, I hope so too, that is probably the single biggest problem for me on the course and why I can't keep up with him. That and the fact he hits that driver like a boss.

Just hide his driver at the beginning of rounds. That will help. HEHE

Nice snag Jack! Dude, those things are ridiculously nice. How did you sneak that one past the old girl?

Just hide his driver at the beginning of rounds. That will help. HEHE

That might work, but he has that F5 now so it probably won't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back