What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna buy TW13 shoes tomorrow. Im gonna walk in there, buy them, and walk out. Im not gonna be cheap and Im not gonna hesitate.

Just in time for AC!!!!!!!! Phew! was worried this was gonna be sitting all weekend.
DSC00730.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

Buck.... Man... That thing is stunning.

thanks i might be hooked on the JAMs its my second this month. they fit my eye really well. and neither have sight lines. both nude! love them both.

picked up a sleeve of prov1x's, titleist permasoft glove, and a golf pride new decade whiteout white/black grip to put on the razr for this weekend

Just in time for AC!!!!!!!! Phew! was worried this was gonna be sitting all weekend.
DSC00730.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

that's my jam!

that thing is stunning

thanks i might be hooked on the JAMs its my second this month. they fit my eye really well. and neither have sight lines. both nude! love them both.

I'm surprised we didn't get a pic of the topline.

that's my jam!

that thing is stunning

lol she's coming to AC. finding a crappy cover to throw on her now.

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

Just got a putter-bone. That's a beauty buck!!!

I'd tap that again using tapatalk

love how that look at address

love how that look at address

you'll be rolling her if you want bud for one of the rounds. i wanna roll something else.

you'll be rolling her if you want bud for one of the rounds. i wanna roll something else.

I feel like I wouldn't even be able to ground the putter with that thing. Also assuming there is a no chut rule in effect

Very nice Buck..

I feel like I wouldn't even be able to ground the putter with that thing. Also assuming there is a no chut rule in effect

lol yeah i think that would be safe to say. this one is def gonna be gamed but not chutted with.

Buck would literally kill you.

As well he should if someone were to chutt with a beauty like that!

Buck would literally kill you.

As well he should if someone were to chutt with a beauty like that!

I mean look at the grooves on the face. This thing is made to be chutted with:angel:

I mean look at the grooves on the face. This thing is made to be chutted with:angel:

its not USGA regulated for wedge spin.

Beauty of a putter Buck!

#teamnochutt

Buck do you mind when people use the putter to go down into the hole and pop the ball out? Just checking in advance.

Buck do you mind when people use the putter to go down into the hole and pop the ball out? Just checking in advance.

not at all frank it also works well as a back scratcher if you can't reach that pesky itch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back