What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP Sligo Purple shirt showed up and a box from TP Mills.

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00151.jpg
DSC00153.jpg

Thats awesome buddy!!

nice! I have some shirts, but no shorts from Antigua

It won't be short weather here for a while but the pair I tried on seem very comfortable and well made. We will be in good hands for the Morgan Cup.

Picked up a couple pairs of Antigua shorts. On sale for under $20 each from retail of $65 per.

Need details! Where from? Was sizing comparable to anything else for you?

was going to be my next question. I know their shirts run a little bigger

was going to be my next question. I know their shirts run a little bigger

Got them through readygolf.com. They run just a bit bigger in size but not by a whole lot. I am a 38 in most pants and shorts and that is a comfortable size in these. The are light weight and have all the moisture management properties you would want in Antigua's Desert Dry Technology.

Club Short 122120
67% cotton/33% nylon Desert Dry[SUP]TM[/SUP] moisture management herringbone pattern woven short with belt loops, back welt pockets, button closure, and zip fly. Antigua rubber seam tab above right back pocket. Sizes: 30-42
Color: Sahara
Suggested Retail: $65.00

On sale now for $20 each.

Picked up a couple pairs of Antigua shorts. On sale for under $20 each from retail of $65 per.
Flat front or pleat?

Thanks for the info howzat! Tried to get some but only 36 & 38 available in the non-cargo ones. Definitely a good deal!

4 wedges from a fellow thper

Just bought this:

KGrHqYOKiYE6MvLd2FEBOtvKlWS4Q60_12.jpg

Very nice Cookie and great putter Buckjob! That's an awesome one!

Just bought this:

KGrHqYOKiYE6MvLd2FEBOtvKlWS4Q60_12.jpg

Don't lie that was free with all those Bridgestone balls you buy. Naa jk cookster nice jacket

Beast mode from tapatalk

Nice putter, Buck! And great jacket, Cookie.

Great stuff guys. I really like that putter Buck. And cookie, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the swing wing, I may pull the trigger on that one myself.

Don't lie that was free with all those Bridgestone balls you buy. Naa jk cookster nice jacket

Beast mode from tapatalk
Hey, I got one of those jackets. It's nice too!

Got my purple Sligo THP shirt today...wife says it's pretty sexy.

BOOM! RBZ 3W and 3H from last night. Along with the free "swag" of balls. And I didnt even have to get on my knees.

3683be26.jpg

498aa264.jpg

So you hit the hybo? THoughts? Maybe in that thread instead eh?

Very nice pickup Kmac! When do they go into play for the first time?

That is awesome dude

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thanks dudes. Cookie, next time I play the RBZ will be in the bag. Not sure if that will happen this weekend or not but Im going to try weather permitting.

I saw the Taylor Made RBZ balls at Target Last night, and almost bought them. Tell us what you think about those balls Kmac!

I saw the Taylor Made RBZ balls at Target Last night, and almost bought them. Tell us what you think about those balls Kmac!

Obviously I havent hit them or played them yet but I was giving one the feel over last night and thought they felt cheap. BUT that is just my thoughts from handling it and not playing it. My next round I'll be putting them in play so I'll be sure to share real thoughts then.

Are the RBZ balls the Burner tour replacement?

Are the RBZ balls the Burner tour replacement?

I think so dude, but with a little more distance. It makes me want to try them. I enjoyed the Burner Tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back