What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on my invoice from Blind9 for the 14* Mashie Fairway, hit it this morning and loved it. Wasnt outside but loved the feel of it.

I hit that club today for the first time, it was on a sim, but it felt great.

Bought a pat of Footjoys on Friday. I wore them once over the wekend, and two spikes fell out. I took them back to the proshop and we realized the shoes were actually defective! They wouldn't let those two spikes that fell out tighten up. we tried different spikes, but it didn't work. Grabbed some New Black Adidas Golf Shoes instead. Now I have a pair of black shoes, and a pair of white shoes.

Did the little birdie say that DMB scored another SCOR wedge today? Yes that is right, a 55* will be in the mail soon from SCOR golf to my house. I can't wait to get it in.

Did the little birdie say that DMB scored another SCOR wedge today? Yes that is right, a 55* will be in the mail soon from SCOR golf to my house. I can't wait to get it in.

Very nice pickup! Can't wait when they're available for lefties.

Nice DMB! Did you win it or buy it?

Awesome! I think that will be a great addition. You are on fire with you 60º

Thanks man. It is the easiest 60* I have ever hit.

Awesome man. Do you think you will go with a 4 or 5 set?

Nah, I'd probably start with the lob/sand/gap and see how I like them.

scor wedges are def on my must hit list at demo day in May.... but im loving the 588s so we'll see.

Just placed an order in the THP store on the Putter perfection book. Looking forward to read it and glad i got to use the albatross 20% discount on something that might help me lower my scores!

A vokey 56* showed up on my doorstep.

A sleeve of RBZ and Penta TP5s.

I put the RBZ in play Saturday for 9. Very durable, good distance and ok around the greens.

I put the RBZ in play Saturday for 9. Very durable, good distance and ok around the greens.
I only bought 1 sleeve, just to test them out. I really like that Golfsmith sells individual sleeves of balls, makes it easy to try a couple out rather than dropping $40 for a dozen.

I only bought 1 sleeve, just to test them out. I really like that Golfsmith sells individual sleeves of balls, makes it easy to try a couple out rather than dropping $40 for a dozen.

I looked at the TP5 at Dick's yesterday afternoon. Looked really appealing. I love the Penta now so will be interested to hear what you have to say.

TRUE linkswear shoes.

30061163_im__________0_gsi
30061165_im__________0_gsi

Finally manned up. 3W in 14* and Hybrid in 18*.

Just came back from Dick's with a Walter Hogan golf shirt. Originally $60 got it for $20. Almost came home with a VR_S hybrid but I think I'll wait til summer!

30061163_im__________0_gsi
30061165_im__________0_gsi

Finally manned up. 3W in 14* and Hybrid in 18*.

Nice, bahester! I'm pretty sure that the Mashie FWY and a matching hybrid are in my future. Looking forward to hearing how it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back