Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Thanks Smalls!

Super stroke slim 3.0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

New golf pride grip for my SW and the guy threw in 5 individually wrapped Lamkin gripes because someone said they didn't want them, they were sitting in the drawer & I asked if they carried them... Score!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

My local GS has last year's Bridgestone e6 balls for $21/box, so I bought a few boxes.

1 Blue and Black New Decade grip for my hybrid and a pair off white Adidas pants. Been buying the pants for the last two years and finally pulled the trigger today.

My local GS has last year's Bridgestone e6 balls for $21/box, so I bought a few boxes.

My local Stein Mart (of all places) had a big stack of last years e6's on sale buy 1 get 1 1/2 off. I bought 4 boxes. They had some Nikes and other crap (?) too but all I wanted was the e6.

My local DSG had Top Flite D2 Feels for $8.97 for 15. Picked up a couple of boxes of those for use on a couple of tight wooded courses around here.

Super stroke slim 3.0

I've been looking into those. Are they any good compared to the stock putter grips?

Had my irons gripped with yellow and blue Nions

A pair of 49* and 56* Niblick wedges off "the Bay" for my wife. She is gaming an all hybrid set so this should be a seamless transition for her. These are the men's version however, while reading the reviews here on THP, I read that Bobcat installed 4.5 Rifles into the set that he bought for his wife and they worked perfectly.

I bought some grey Adidas low cut socks and a golf shirt for the outing. Really ready to get next weekend started.

Finally bit the bullet and bought a Miyazaki B Asha, total impulse buy, hopefully it doesn't turn out terrible.

Finally bit the bullet and bought a Miyazaki B Asha, total impulse buy, hopefully it doesn't turn out terrible.

If it doesn't work for you you can flip it to me for pennies on the dollar.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

That's a quality sig line right there.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Nope, it's coming to me. I'll pay nickels on the dollar.

Hit it well, Mitch. But, not too well.

You're all wrong, Mitch is sending it my way.

You're all wrong, Mitch is sending it my way.

I think Mitch should chime in on this one.

Mitch, when you hit the B Asha like crap, who are you going to send it to? :act-up:

picked up some Z-Stars for $29.99. couldn't pass up that deal.
and a TM Targa Tour glove as well. love those gloves.

A red/white Tour Trek One Click 2.0. And a dozen of Wilson staff duo blems

7ehutu5a.jpg

Last edited:
The shaft will be cut in thrice! and a piece will go to all of you!

The shaft will be cut in thrice! and a piece will go to all of you!

Nonsense, I couldn't stomach to see that happen!

I rescind my request!

No shaft shall suffer such a fate! I remove

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back