What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just won a Stewart Approved second hand X5 complete with 6 months warranty. Can't wait for delivery next week :D

stewart1_zps718202bc.jpg

That looks like a lawn mower lol.

Club had B330-rx on sale. $37 for a dozen, $60 for two dozen. Bought a couple dozen. Can't beat the price.

great buy congrats

Purchased a Super Stroke 5.0 for my Versa 7.

Very solid haul!
I am very satisfied with my purchase. The grip feels great, the driver hits bombs, and the cart rides smooth. Got a few lookers from it as well including the managers at the local range/par 3 course. Lost five balls though. Hit one too hard and it went over a fence, another sliced bad onto the train tracks, another slice into an adjacent parking lot, one simply disappeared after hitting it, even after I tracked the path from start to finish, and the fifth one landed in a pond after over hitting the hell out of it. I don't know if it was my range warm up, or the ball, but I had to drop 1-2 clubs just so I could keep the rest of my balls.

That looks like a lawn mower lol.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

So I stopped pondering and went bananas this week.

My spending spree (besides the 5 dozen Hex Balls and the 2 Callaway X Hot Pro Hybrids from last week):

1. Seemore Putter (DB-R) - Have yet to receive
2. 50 degree Hopkins Wedge - Have yet to receive

and...

3. Matrix Black Tie Shaft (7M3) - This thing is ridiculous. I was kinda worried about this one with my R11S and how poorly I've been hitting it lately. I've never been so wrong in my life, as I'm absolutely crushing the ball with this thing. Played a small course back in NY where I grew up with some HS buddies on Friday morning. I hit about 75% of the fairways, and was flying the ball around 250-275 in the air (had 3-4 drives go over 300). I was practically hitting my PW on every hole, which failed me miserably of course ha-ha. I feel like this is an entirely new club now, maybe it's just in my head because of the new shaft but it feels so much better swinging the driver with this thing on (and my drives are so much more accurate).

Anyhow, I'll post pics of the haul when I get back down to VA! Thanks again to those of you that recommended the Black Tie :act-up:

Picked up a set of mizuno mp69 used 5-pw with pxi 5.0. Most people say this is too much club for player of my caliber but I'm hitting these so solid! Butter soft! I find myself swinging much soother and less violent with these and results are great. Took easy swings with every iron and great ball flight. First swing with 6 iron 198 on launch monitor dead on target. Now if I can fix my putting I may fall into the handicap range these are meant for lol

So I stopped pondering and went bananas this week.

My spending spree (besides the 5 dozen Hex Balls and the 2 Callaway X Hot Pro Hybrids from last week):

1. Seemore Putter (DB-R) - Have yet to receive
2. 50 degree Hopkins Wedge - Have yet to receive

and...

3. Matrix Black Tie Shaft (7M3) - This thing is ridiculous. I was kinda worried about this one with my R11S and how poorly I've been hitting it lately. I've never been so wrong in my life, as I'm absolutely crushing the ball with this thing. Played a small course back in NY where I grew up with some HS buddies on Friday morning. I hit about 75% of the fairways, and was flying the ball around 250-275 in the air (had 3-4 drives go over 300). I was practically hitting my PW on every hole, which failed me miserably of course ha-ha. I feel like this is an entirely new club now, maybe it's just in my head because of the new shaft but it feels so much better swinging the driver with this thing on (and my drives are so much more accurate).

Anyhow, I'll post pics of the haul when I get back down to VA! Thanks again to those of you that recommended the Black Tie :act-up:

Great haul!

Snagged a couple Cleveland Mashie Plus Hybrids from eBay for practically nothing, going to give them a try since it seems like everybody loves them!

This week I got a little buckwild. I picked up the 52,56,60 degree taylormade atv wedges (love em), picked up the Silver Cobra Amp cell driver and a Aldila RIP Phenom 50 shaft to go with the amp cell. Last but least I picked up the 002 model Nike Method Core Weighted putter.

Pulled the trigger on a 913h 21* hybrid.

yG2aURs.jpg

Picked up another hat while playing 18
ejypa4et.jpg

A Callaway belt. A white one. I'm one of those golfers now. I feel so GQ and such. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376265457.226765.jpg

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won a pair of Adidas Tech Response 3.0's on eBay for $38. Need some good walking shoes and the 4.0's I tired on were very nice. Saved $20 by going with 3.0's. I hope it pays off.

That Scotty putter reminds me of a board game from the 80s my brother and I used to play called "Monster Mash."

The one monster had big stupid eyes on top of his head like that putter;

41XJeZ-6ToL.jpg

That Scotty putter reminds me of a board game from the 80s my brother and I used to play called "Monster Mash."

The one monster had big stupid eyes on top of his head like that putter;

She aint going to win a beauty pageant, but she hits the ball where you aim it.

She aint going to win a beauty pageant, but she hits the ball where you aim it.
Dude, I own many a ugly putter. Looks mean nothing, just get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back