What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FL_Unlocked_Mission_Enduracool1.jpg

Better than Frogg Toggs chilly pad?

No clue, reviews are split between the two. Had a Frogg Toggs I haven't used since it was given to me here so they are both going to make the trip, in this case DEFINITELY more the better.

No clue, reviews are split between the two. Had a Frogg Toggs I haven't used since it was given to me here so they are both going to make the trip, in this case DEFINITELY more the better.
Gotcha. I have two frogg toggs, and I would say I like, not love them.

A new shaft for my 913 D3 - Graphite Design Tour AD BB-6 shaft, stiff flex, 65 gram ---- been tinkering a bit with new shafts lately and came across this on the cheap

Bought 2 sleeves of B330 RX in yellow to have something to practice with in MB.

Just settled up the balance on my Gauntlet entry! Just the plane ticket to go...

I got my THP Hamburger Putter cover in the mail, TODAY.... CAN YOU SAY AWESOME?!

983749_10152355943758401_9133892493825298170_n.jpg

...and just picked up a SuperStroke Mid-Slim 2.0 for my Zing 2 BeCu putter

14 iline grips on sale. New bag should be here today as well

4 Titleist Perma-Soft gloves to replace the ones I've been wearing out in prep of the Gauntlet.

Some Mizuno JPX 800 Pro's in excellent condition.

Where did you find the iline grips on sale?

Worldwide golf store it's online not 100% sure of the address 50% off

Not for me, but snagged a mint cond. XHot Driver for my FIL for $85 shipped. He never knew adjustable drivers existed!

I also got 13 Lamkin I-Line grips per the 50% off posting in another thread.

Well spent money on a greens fee today!

Shorts and a couple of shirts.

Ordered the 6 pack polo shirt from gmamas golf, didn't get in when it first came out but it looks like they still had some left $15 a polo is a great deal especially for a guy that only has 2 lol

These bad boys came in today! Now to find the right shaft for them.
azedesa2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back