What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my Mack Daddy Tour Grind wedges off.
Bought the 58* after work. All set with 50/54/58

Finished my Mack Daddy Tour Grind wedges off.
Bought the 58* after work. All set with 50/54/58
Did you go with the "Tour Grinds"? I am looking for the same Gap Wedge.

Optiforce 440, MD2 T-Grind 60* and a Nike Safety Green mesh hat.

I bought them last week, but just got my tour preferred cb's in 3-PW and wedges in 52/56/60. I still need/want the TP SLDR 460 driver and 3 wood (15).

Two new Nike golf gloves, and a Golf ball Pyramid Stacker with 5 trays.

10556275_10152357791638401_3751586194929695642_n.jpg

Bagged myself a new Diamana D+ plus (WHITE BOARD) 72 stiff flex shaft with grip and X2 Hot adaptor for my X2 Hot driver, on ebay.

Bag showed up looks great and is 2lbs lighter than my current bag loaded up
ryburara.jpg

Buck - can't wait to hear your thoughts on that bag. In the market for one and am between sun mountain and ogio

Buck - can't wait to hear your thoughts on that bag. In the market for one and am between sun mountain and ogio

Instant thoughts are I like it. If you wanna carry a lot of stuff it's prob not the bag for you pockets aren't very big on the h2no lite maybe the normal h2no has bigger pockets but I got all my stuff in there and I hope to keep less junk in my bag as I wanna carry more this year. Carry straps are super padded very thick I'll prob do a review once I get it out for a few rounds.

Is that the lite or ultra lite?

The lite I had that Callaway Xtreme bag this is def lighter I can feel the difference. I love my Callaway bag but I wanted something lighter and something that matched my headcovers I have coming. And I do like the idea of it being water proof. Hoping it washes better than most because if that.

Just had a great haul on Rock Bottom Golf

Gray Callaway Del Mars, Black callaway stretch belt and graycallaway stretch belt all for $54

callaway-del-mar-limited-edition-golf-shoes-gray.jpg
41X63moQP4L.jpg
412AbT5CoML._UX385_.jpg

Orange whip for $50 bucks! A guy I know had one he's not using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back