What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Adams Tech v4 49* wedge in the mail today, and can't wait to get out on the range to demo it! Also, trying out a SM4 vokey 56* wedge that my boss is looking to get rid of. Exciting day for my short game!

Awesome! I've used Cleveland, Callaway, Mizuno and Cleveland (again) wedges and keep going back for the Clevelands. But I've never tried Vokey (although I have heard nothing but praise for them).

If TH put his big boy pants on and is rocking the RFE at 46", I'll concede that point.

Not rocking it at 46. You sir, are a beast. Think mine is the 5S at 45", but Big Time would have to confirm that for me

Ordered a 3 iron and lob wedge from Ping to match my G15 set. Should see them in a week or so.

Garmin S2 watch..

Not rocking it at 46. You sir, are a beast. Think mine is the 5S at 45", but Big Time would have to confirm that for me

I'm not talking to Big Time about this. He already confirmed that he's rocking the 7x at 46". Grown. Arse. Man.

I'm not talking to Big Time about this. He already confirmed that he's rocking the 7x at 46". Grown. Arse. Man.

He is big time, what do you expect? He can move a freaking golf ball

Just bought a Diamana Kai'li 70 stiff off of the Bay. Excited to throw it into a fairway wood for an experiment over the next couple of months. I'll post the finished product on here in a couple of weeks.

Went to DSG and picked up a dozen Optic Yellow E6's! Since I got fitted for that ball for the Bridgestone Championship, I figured I'd give them a whirl beforehand. Hopefully I don't lose them all at Pasatiempo with Rounders Rob and El Bandito Saturday!

Picked up a sleeve of the New Srixon XV's.

Finally arrived at my local shop - Ping G20 4 wood, tour stiff shaft, midsize "yellow" grip. It's going to replace (hopefully) my 2009 Cleveland Launcher 3w that's been giving me fits lately. Hit a few on the range, and like the flight. The shaft certainly feels different than the Fujikura shaft in the Cleveland, and it sounds quite a bit different on impact. It'll take some getting used to, but I think it's going to be an improvement.

I had to get some new soft spikes yesterday and I picked up more NUUN. Found them on sale for $3.65 ea. Really should have picked up more than 4 at that price.

My new R1 Black and Stage2 RBZ 3 wood arrived today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocketbladez Irons 4-SW, stiff Rocketfuel 85 shaft - custom fit
Free Stratus Stand Bag

My new R1 Black and Stage2 RBZ 3 wood arrived today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice purchases there. Hope they work great for you.

Tickets to the 2014 Masters....Monday practice round.

Cool stuff Cookie.

YOU WON?! You didnt tell me that...

You taking Big Time with you?

Found out yesterday.

And HECK no. Dude can't even drive an hour to play golf. :alien:

Nice work Cookie. That is going to be a blast for you...if Big Time gives you permission to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back