What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an absolute steal on these Adizero's from Golfsmith. $112.50 shipped. Picked up a 3 pack of Adidas Socks to go with them.

2316280-3-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Wow! Those are sweet!

E6's, pink ladies, and a badass under armour golf bucket hat.

Nice!

Don't make me wear my cross bucket this weekend. Haha

Got a couple of these bad boys for my 4+ and 7 woods.
61fO638sy3L._SX425_.jpg

I liked it on my driver so I thought I would share the love. Plus I hated whatever Golf Pride white wrap looking grip that was on the 4+. It was super slippery with my lead hand.

Bought it Wednesday but showed up today... New Cobra Amp Cell driver in silver with stiff shaft. Excited to get out with it this weekend! Now what to do with last years Amp Driver... :)

Hopkins 49 and 3 deep came home today.

Dozen Hex Chrome + and new sunglasses

Got a couple of these bad boys for my 4+ and 7 woods.
61fO638sy3L._SX425_.jpg

I liked it on my driver so I thought I would share the love. Plus I hated whatever Golf Pride white wrap looking grip that was on the 4+. It was super slippery with my lead hand.

Best grips ever.

Blue Cobra Amp Cell driver... Come to daddy!

Picked up a new Nike Covert driver and regripped it with the new Winn Dri-Tac grip, Clicgear 3.5 cart and a dozen B'Stone B330-RX balls.

Club had B330-rx on sale. $37 for a dozen, $60 for two dozen. Bought a couple dozen. Can't beat the price.

Picked up a new Nike Covert driver and regripped it with the new Winn Dri-Tac grip, Clicgear 3.5 cart and a dozen B'Stone B330-RX balls.

Very solid haul!

An ammo box of three dozen Callaway HX Diablo Tour ball's and a 35" RIFE Aruba Phantom putter. 15% off deal pushed me out of pondering and into purchasing.

Superstroke Slim 3.0

Just won a Stewart Approved second hand X5 complete with 6 months warranty. Can't wait for delivery next week :D

stewart1_zps718202bc.jpg

be6y6ate.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back