What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a Cobra amp cell 3-4 wood in trade. May have to change the shaft, but I'm happy with the deal.

Bought 13 Lamkin REL grips for my new to me set of irons.

Two hats, balls, and round of golf.

Bought some nuun tablets and a couple pairs of gloves for #THPMC.

I picked up some socks today and new insoles for my shoes over the weekend.

Purchased a sleeve of the Taylor Made Tour Preferred golf ball, was very impressed with how it played, even though I lost one of them. Look forward to using them again this week.
You should give the TM Lethal's a try, pretty much the same ball but a lot cheaper! Played both the TM TP and TM Lethal this past week and both felt/performed the same to me, love em!

Ordered a Wilson Staff 8884 with a orange super stroke 3.0 from pga superstore.
Ordered 2 dozen yellow Q Stars and a dozen pink balls (for Grace) from "we got golf balls"

a 60* MD2 T grind and a DG onyx shaft for it

Got my Gmamas Golf 6pak of shirts today!

Cobra Bio Cel+ 3-4 hybrid in blue, set to 21.5°

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hole green fee

A sleeve of TM Project(a) balls, 14 Lamkin Crossline midsize grips, two Weathersof glove pack, Winn Midsize putter grip, and grip tape. Xmas in July or something like that.

Bought my first 'new' club since last spring. Got an Xhot Pro 3w (so new, but not this year's). Very excited. Have been looking to replace my 5w with a longer club for awhile. Honestly just worried the Xhot will be too long; 5w went about 210 and hoping the 3w will go 230ish. Got it for only 120. Was just looking on the GolfTown site for new spikes, but couldn't pass that up considering how much I hate my 5w.

12 new shirts and 3 new shorts. Will post pics after the washing.

Losing this weight made everything bigger than I like. Only reason I only bought 3 shorts is because that's all they had. Went to smalls in the shirts and 32's in the shorts. 33 would be better, but 32's are better than 34's.

Glove, Balls, and a few other items for a trip.

Cleveland 588 Altitudes 4 and 5, 588 MT 6-DW

I'm so excited about these. I may pick up the DW in the TT model at some point, but I was hitting the 6i really far at the shop recently so I pulled the trigger.

I went in Dick's to check out the New Mack Daddy Tour Grind but they had none, so I tried out and came home with a Vokey 54-10 s-grind . It felt very good and hit well on the monitor haven't played it yet. Somehow I ended up buying a couple dozen of Callaway Supersoft balls in that orange color before I left.

Picked up some Bridgestone hats from 3balls.com

Pretty sweet hats.

12 new shirts and 3 new shorts. Will post pics after the washing.

Losing this weight made everything bigger than I like. Only reason I only bought 3 shorts is because that's all they had. Went to smalls in the shirts and 32's in the shorts. 33 would be better, but 32's are better than 34's.
Six more shirts and seven new shorts.

Picked up a set of Taylormade RAC Smoke MB TP Forged Blades with DGS300 shafts in very good condition for $200 this morning.
Installed some Golf Pride New Decade Midsize Black and Blue grips and took them for a spin this afternoon.

mCuQZk3P5JpUE4B1MgGc_ow.jpg

Nice, I always loved the looks of those, way above my pay grade though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back