What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snagged a Speeder 661 in Stiff to try in the DBD, that X flex Rogue is for a stronger, faster more consistent person than me

I am thinking of putting a pink shaft in for her and doing a pink paintfill. I hope no one judges when I roll up to the course rocking it. ha.

Bought a white putter shaft and a pink SuperStroke 1.0 for my SeeMore PCB project for my wife.

Cleveland 588 wedge set, 49*, 56*, 60*. Used but in really good condition.

Oh, and Alpha stiff black fairway wood shafts with Winn Oversized grey grip.

Thanks, gotta step my game up, get better equipment.

Finally pulled the trigger on a new driver. Got the SLDR in 9.5(tuned up to 10.5) in the standard stiff shaft. I tested numerous drivers including majority of this years models and none of them I could consistently get low spin numbers like I did the SLDR. Besides that I loved the looks of it, feel of it and was almost half the price of the new stuff so I had to go with it. First time I got custom fit for a driver and I definitely will be recommending that to everybody going forward.

my Bridgestone J40s w/ the PX 5.5s came in today. I must say they are way better looking (and smaller) than all the pictures posted. The profile of these irons is amazing. I compared them to my RBZ tours and they are close in size but man do these j40s ooze confidence at address. Hopefully get to the dome in the next week to try them out

just got back from Golftown and came back with quite a haul

a 588 RTX CB 50/10
a dozen chrome soft with a free 2 balls sample
a frogger brush
a pair of white/black FJ superlites
a purple ping 1/4 zip pullover

all that for.... 14$ and a set of irons

just got back from Golftown and came back with quite a haul

a 588 RTX CB 50/10
a dozen chrome soft with a free 2 balls sample
a frogger brush
a pair of white/black FJ superlites
a purple ping 1/4 zip pullover

all that for.... 14$ and a set of irons
Ah man. I was gonna buy those from you. Oh well. :)

why didn't you say so? you dont like your apexes?
Hahaha. I'm just kidding buddy. I love my Apex, just want a back up set to mess around with. Something a little different.

Hahaha. I'm just kidding buddy. I love my Apex, just want a back up set to mess around with. Something a little different.

I think I still have a old set of beaten up blades if you want different.

just looking at them hurts my hands

I think I still have a old set of beaten up blades if you want different.

just looking at them hurts my hands
My hands hurt reading your post. Haha

My Garsen grip came today. Going on the fgp tomorrow which is getting the shaft removed so I can re powder coat the head.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424219330.242745.jpg

New shades for the course

How much do I owe you? And still I have no clue how they broke

Haha after I bought them I was like, how in the hell did they end up where they did and break lol. No worries man. Accidents happen....just keep is ssssssshhhhhhh (you know why lol)

Haha after I bought them I was like, how in the hell did they end up where they did and break lol. No worries man. Accidents happen....just keep is ssssssshhhhhhh (you know why lol)

I know nothing lol

uploadfromtaptalk1424219877868.jpgThis bad boy was waiting for me when I got home. $85 in like new condition with some discounts from Callaway Preowned. Came still in the plastic. Can't wait to get on the course, need some snow to melt first tho.

Delivered today.

b6ddbf9c8cf0c16e91761c5c9da24820.jpg

And I like it a lot better than last year's version.

Got the r15 driver today with the diamana bluebeard, same as in my SLDR, playing tomorrow, looking forward to it. Getting better numbers than the SLDR during my fitting today :)

So I didn't buy it today, but I bought it Friday - I got on that deal from Woot on that Sunice jacket

1fccb6a52f1ccea380fef55422fd573e.jpg

came out to $56 shipped, and to my amazement it arrived today (two business days after order, so big kudos to woot for insanely fast shipping!)

This jacket is amazing, really blows my mind to find a jacket this comfortable that is water and wind proof, in the past I've sacrificed comfort for functionality, or vice versa - but this jacket hits home runs on all 3 metrics (and looks killer to boot)

Playing Dormie Club and Pinehurst next week and this jacket is just what I needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back