What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...found a pretty pristine condition R9 SuperTri on the bay for a real steal...so I stole it. Well not really, I'm paying for it, but yea.

After hearing some of the recent comments about it, and re-reading JB's review from a couple years ago when it was new...I decided to pull the trigger. Was thinking about a TM driver for a while and decided this was a good choice.

Great driver. I've tried to replace/upgrade mine at least 4 times but always go back to it. Hope you hit it well!

Great driver. I've tried to replace/upgrade mine at least 4 times but always go back to it. Hope you hit it well!

Thank you! Most of the ones you find used online have almost all of the black on the bottom worn off. Found one that looked basically new or only a few rounds in and decided to pounce. Should be good!

Thank you! Most of the ones you find used online have almost all of the black on the bottom worn off. Found one that looked basically new or only a few rounds in and decided to pounce. Should be good!

Great pickup. That driver was my 2nd driver in my so-called golf career. It was really good. Have fun with it!

Vapor Flex 3h

Alpha 815 16 degree fairway.

Picked up a Daphne's Squirrel headcover. Just giving my bag a little different look for this season.

Noice.

4-wood?

Yup. 16 gives me 15-18. I figure I'll either be at 16 or 15. I'm hoping at 15 it's as easy to hit off the deck but if not, 16 should be good to go.

Wilson FG driver.....PGA SS had the demos on sale for $79

I bought a utility knife with hooked blades for cutting off grips.

Rolled an Odyssey #7 with a Super Stroke flatso ultra....instantly bought two of those grips. They are fantastic. My putting world has been changed.

Rolled an Odyssey #7 with a Super Stroke flatso ultra....instantly bought two of those grips. They are fantastic. My putting world has been changed.

I got a flatso mid put on my new karsten tr today. Thumbs side by side on this grip really seems to put my shoulders in a relaxed position and let's them rotate.

I got a flatso mid put on my new karsten tr today. Thumbs side by side on this grip really seems to put my shoulders in a relaxed position and let's them rotate.

I never really thought to try them before. I had a 3.0 on one of my putters and it was a little too big, so I went in to get one of the smaller ones, and rolled that putter and it changed everything haha. It feels so good.

Got my DBD today..... The temptation got the best of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I darn near pulled the trigger on the BB 3w today. Under $60 in the used rack and looked great.

That's a steal. Love that 3W.

Got my DBD today..... The temptation got the best of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was meant to happen. You set the DBD free, and it came back to you. All you had to do was purchase it.

Yup. 16 gives me 15-18. I figure I'll either be at 16 or 15. I'm hoping at 15 it's as easy to hit off the deck but if not, 16 should be good to go.
I'm thinking the same thing Wardy. Mine should be here next week. What shaft did you go with?

A Callaway HL4.5 Stand Bag and an Odyssey works coin

I'm thinking the same thing Wardy. Mine should be here next week. What shaft did you go with?

Stock shaft but I've got an AD-DI7s that I just need to put a tip on.

The stock Speeder is nice but too low launching for me, especially off the fairway. What about you friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back