What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Rangefinders truly make it easy. Most of the time.
I went with the keep it simple approach. With the GPS and watch I found myself over analyzing every shot. Now at gran the yardage and go. Just works better for me.

Srixon F45 4 wood. Loved the 3W, just didn't hit it high enough. Going to go up against the V series for me this year, and probably be in the bag when I want to play 2 hybrids.

I went ahead and bought some new grips for all my clubs except my putter. I bought the new Dri-Tac grips from Winn and man do they feel great. I bought the mid-size grip and I'd come to realize that the original grips were too small. When I swung my clubs yesterday and today, I hit just about every shot on the screws, and I was very happy w/ the purchase. Mid-size grips are the way to go for me.

I kinda, accidentally, not really on purpose bought a SeeMore DB4 on eBay. Really wanted the Del Mar X4.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Set of Rocketbladez Tour irons

Picked up some Aeroburner Pro balls at the PGA Superstore to try out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decided to go w/ the Titleist Pro-V1's. I practiced w/ a couple yesterday and was getting great results using my 56* and my 60* wedges. Also, the other day I tried out a Bridgestone J15 CB 9-iron that another gentleman had at the range. Man, those irons are pure sexy. I couldn't swing them fast, thus making my tempo super smooth. I'm going to keep my eyes open for a set of those.

Bought a buddy a Fisher putter for his B-day. He's wanted one a long time, but never would pull the trigger. He was absolutely stoked when I gave it to him. Made my day.

Just picked up a pair of alignment sticks. Need them to help me pin point better where I am bottoming the club out!

A pair of alignment (driveway) sticks and Adidas Boost shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not specifically for golf, but I just picked up a new Pebble Steel watch to use with a GPS app on the course. Anyone else use a smart watch for this purpose?

XR Pro irons and one of these

bags-2015-big-bertha-mini-cart-staff_2558___1.png

Such a sweet looking bag.

Such a sweet looking bag.
It's the mini staff bag. So it's kind of a carry bag, kind of a cart bag, and kind of a staff bag. It's a hybrid really.

It's the mini staff bag. So it's kind of a carry bag, kind of a cart bag, and kind of a staff bag. It's a hybrid really.

I think you made the right call. What shafts did you go with?

I bought Callaway Chrome Soft balls for the coming season. I also had my clubs regripped with the Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 grips. I really like the grips. I am looking forward to he weather breaking in NY and getting the chrome soft balls on the course.

Blu is my idol. Well done sir

I want that in stand bag form so bad hahahaha! Nice purchases!
I was looking at that one, but I decided to over compensate.

Was at PGASS and found a mint condition XHot 4 hybrid for $39.99 Seeing if I can cancel my Bio Cell hybrid order. So freaking happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back