What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delivered today.

b6ddbf9c8cf0c16e91761c5c9da24820.jpg

And I like it a lot better than last year's version.
Man thats Pretty! Definitely gonna go this route for Father's Day this year!

Right before bed I put in a lowball offer on some D100 irons. Woke up to find out I won them. Nice little score right there.

Callaway HL3 Stand Bag. Plan to use the staff bag I bought with my clicgear on the 18 hole course and the HL3 on the 9 hole par 3 course I play.

Superstroke 1.0 USA edition and some tour lock weights to counter balance my new putter.

Callaway-Bag-1_zpsc1042b64_e2e89ae4-ed52-4ec2-a3ea-5f550dd6cce4_1024x1024.jpeg

Bought one for 4.99$

Bought a dual turf mat and some foam balls so I can hit in the living room without tearing up the carpet. Works well and at least I am getting to hammer away now.

A Recoil 660 F3 shaft, which will be going in the 7Alti I just bought. If it pans out, I'll throw them in the 8-PW as well.

Bought myself the new XR hybrid. Will pick it up next week. Come spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff shaft for the U45 20* head that I will be buying from a THPer shortly.

My first den caddy!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424296637.629077.jpg

Putter... Didn't need it but got a deal and haven't bought anything golf related in months. Looking forward to trying it out

SLDR S TP Mini Driver, 14*. If I can hit it off the deck, I'll hopefully be able to replace my driver and 3w.

I bought a Scameron.

Studio Style Newport 2 off of a thper.

One of these to start doing my own shaft work

$_57.JPG

Two dozen SR3 for $56 ($28/doz!)

I traded in a few things and got this golden beauty!

FullSizeRender_zpslhrwaphm.jpg

:bulgy-eyes:
I know, right. A good marketplace deal popped up on the MP. I think I might send it into the custom shop.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Cobra Baffler 5H and a Nickent 3DX 5/FW for around $25. The Baffler will take its place between my irons and the Adams 4H. The 3DX will be a cheap experiment to give me a high launch 5 wood.

Still heavily pondering a W/S 8883. I can see me pulling the trigger on one tomorrow. If I do, the Southside will have to wait ... but I may have some trades to bring to the PGA SS in MB on Sunday so who knows ... do I need two more putters?

I know, right. A good marketplace deal popped up on the MP. I think I might send it into the custom shop.

I'm running out of weird faces... The Scotty shop? For stamps and paintfill?

Or to a legit refinishing shop?

I'm running out of weird faces... The Scotty shop? For stamps and paintfill?

Or to a legit refinishing shop?
Legit refinish. But paintfill and stamp. But the putter needs some love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back