What golf stuff did you buy today?

18 holes and lunch before the round.

Pro shop was discounting all of their 2019 shoes. I got these Nike Air Max 1s for $80.

Attachments

• nike-golf-shoes-air-max-1-g-2019-7h.jpg
    nike-golf-shoes-air-max-1-g-2019-7h.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 19
New scorecard holder

468532ff307385325449e74a2f5f1c57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a while since I bought any clubs so I might have went over board today
Epic flash driver.
Flash hybrid
Epic forged 5 through PW
MD5 jaws 46 and 50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday:
Evolve Golf- Bag tag (missed it last time), socks, and more THP tees.

Today:
A round for my wife and I at her favorite course (par 27).

I've probably got another month or two before things start clicking for her and then she's going to kick my behind.

Bucket and lunch at the course

I bought some irons..... Because why not.

Also, I refuse to say what they are until they are in hand. HAH!
Mizzys...am I right or am I right?

Say less , don’t blame you ????

New for me
606f882573003b8c1bef5639537e162e.jpg
fc68a8fc1eb39b065d43c47bf27f2c62.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

I bought a lesson today, too early to tell but seemed like money well spent

Just bought a Cleveland Huntington Beach #6c. Will be here on Thursday. Will be gaming with it on Friday.

Bought a range pass for the rest of the season for on 50 probably only month and a half of golf left In mn but unlimited balls for 50 is a good deal.

Ordered some “dash ProV1X” balls to try out.

Odyssey O-works #7 with Super Stroke Midslim 2.0 grip. Time to drain some putts :cool:

Purchased a unused Callaway Big Bertha Titanium Driver, 9 Degree at an estate sale yesterday for pocket change. Sweet club! Have to take it to the range today to see if it improves my drives.

Bought a lesson at Carl's golfland here in MI. The lesson is not until Monday so do I need to do anything before I go? I want to get them to focus on my driver and getting off the tee box in a .....not OB position.?

Bought a pair of Footjoy Fury shoes on EBay, friend has them and guarantees my feet will be dry playing in morning dew. I’m sick and tired of playing in wet socks. ?

Cobra forged tec black OL irons.

Attachments

• 1A465325-5A96-4E54-90C1-22F7FEAC7F70.jpeg
    1A465325-5A96-4E54-90C1-22F7FEAC7F70.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 18
Bought a range token this morning to remind myself I still kinda know how to swing a golf club. Since that went so well, I went ahead and did my annual late-season buying binge. Bought a new Callaway MD4 lob wedge, and bought a Cobra F8+ Volition Edition driver with a Project X HZRDUS Yellow shaft, which hopefully works out well for me. Also bought a pair of New Balance Minimus collection spikeless shoes.

Quick shout-out to Budget Golf and THP for hooking us up with a great discount on golf gear. Saves me some cash every year. :cool::cool::cool:

Back