What golf stuff did you buy today?

FJ dropped prices another $20 today on prior year Tour S to $110. Grabbed this White/Blue trim one today, already have them in black. Solid shoe.
View attachment 8945038
Saw that. I'm waiting on a $20 reward to drop from Golf Galaxy and I'm gonna try to pick up a pair of these for my kid.

Ordered some new shafts for my Cobra SZ and Callaway Mavrik SZ.

Cobra SpeedZone OL Irons....can't wait for them to get here

Went to the range and was, disappointed. My swing is just jacked! Over the top driver, behind the ball with mid irons, not horrible with short irons but, come on can I just get it together

TEE EXS 220 4 hybrid. Wore out a TEE-XCG6 which was a really good one. Been using a cobra F7 for a few years and it's not bad. Time to go back to Tour Edge and get the warm fuzzies again.

Ping G400 5W and 22H showed up today!

I haven't purchased anything since last January. Today I ordered two golf gloves on Amazon...I prefer to buy locally, but all of our golf stores are still closed.

Rose & Fire covers finally shipped. USPS to Montana. Yeah, that should get them here by end of summer. 🙃

Still waiting on my heather Ping Hoofer. With rain and snow tomorrow I’ll put in a gcquad session and check on status.

Just bought a Ventus blue 6s for my Mavrik standard driver.

After good luck with the P2 Aware Tour last season I picked another one up to throw on one of my putters. I'm thinking the new SeeMore needs it.

Regripped my Ping Anser putter from HS.

Just a cart fee today.

More shafts, never ending quest for the Unicorn setup.

My local military golf course had a 20% off sale on all golf clubs. I bought a Ping G410 Plus driver. I was surprised the military is allowed to discount new Ping products. 20% off and not tax.

Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic and Launch.

Also acquired a RIGHT handed Xtreme this time :oops:

Go lefty. I believe in you.
Using that one to bribe my two hot shot 8th graders, both lefties. Match at the end of the summer, winner gets it. Both are flirting with 70’s already. :oops:

Using that one to bribe my two hot shot 8th graders, both lefties. Match at the end of the summer, winner gets it. Both are flirting with 70’s already. :oops:
Dang! What it must be like to be young and athletic.

My local military golf course had a 20% off sale on all golf clubs. I bought a Ping G410 Plus driver. I was surprised the military is allowed to discount new Ping products. 20% off and not tax.

Hopefully ping doesnt find out. Ping killed my military course account for a few years awhile ago because of that. A local shop still doesnt have their account back for a similar discount for military.

Ping does a rebate for military and their strict pricing helps keeps the value on their clubs/gear.

Dang! What it must be like to be young and athletic.
They’re going to be maulers. That group has 4 that will be low to mid 80’s as freshmen.

They’re going to be maulers. That group has 4 that will be low to mid 80’s as freshmen.
So, so jealous of young talent.

So, so jealous of young talent.
It’s worth sticking around. But we are going to SUCK this year, hahaha. Losing 4 SR starters was a kick to the balls.

Back