What golf stuff did you buy today?

Nice pickup. Interested in your thoughts in the new CSX
I will try and report tomorrow, we are playing in windy conditions so should be a good test.

2 Callaway Customs wedges
Mavrik Max 9° head.

Yes, Golf USA in Manhattan KS.
Thank you! Maybe it's just in this part of the country, but I had no trouble finding them. Our local muni has them at the counter.

Thank you! Maybe it's just in this part of the country, but I had no trouble finding them. Our local muni has them at the counter.
They must back back in production than, and shipping. Good to see some areas getting back to normal.

They must back back in production than, and shipping. Good to see some areas getting back to normal.
I honestly think they got a certain amount of them early on, and no one's really bought them. I didn't ask, but they acted like I was the only one to ask for them. I was in there a week later and it looked like the one sleeve gone was the one I bought.

They still had some older boxes they were selling at a discount, so maybe that's why. I didn't even know they were hard to find until I saw a thread yesterday and I thought they were joking.

I bought a ball marker from the course I was playing.

@Snickerdog I'm jelly. I ordered two callaway custom wedges: MD4 took 3 times for them to get it right, MD5 took two times to get it right. I gave the MD4 away and the 5 I returned because they didn't actually get it right on the second time. #firstworldproblems

He only had 6 dozen, they are still waiting on a ball order that should have 100 dozen of different chrome soft and CSX

@Snickerdog I'm jelly. I ordered two callaway custom wedges: MD4 took 3 times for them to get it right, MD5 took two times to get it right. I gave the MD4 away and the 5 I returned because they didn't actually get it right on the second time. #firstworldproblems
I hope I don't have that issue. I didn't get to carried aways with colors or script.

I may have just bought a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter from eBay. Couldn't resist especially after seeing the pictures of it

Will be sticking a Flatso 3.0 grip on it once it arrives

Can't wait to get it out onto the course

Just picked these up today. $119 with the budget golf coupon!
thanks once again Budget Golf

Attachments

• 0ECC9643-3F98-4858-AF25-6D8153107BB7.png
    0ECC9643-3F98-4858-AF25-6D8153107BB7.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 23
Bought the other day but delivered late last night a new Callaway wardrobe. Pants, shorts, and shorts. Can't find much for big and tall so have to jump on it when found and the memorial day sale made it even better.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

Didn't buy any of this today but my anniversary present from my wife came along with the headcover from a contest I won and a divot tool I ordered. Not a bad thing to come home to after being gone for 2 weeks for the Navy!20200531_123127.jpg

New power QOD cart. My back is going to thank me!

Greens fee today.

Didn't buy any of this today but my anniversary present from my wife came along with the headcover from a contest I won and a divot tool I ordered. Not a bad thing to come home to after being gone for 2 weeks for the Navy!View attachment 8946642
I've seen those on the gram...fun idea

I've seen those on the gram...fun idea
I ended up getting mine off a guy on Facebook. The place on IG wanted $50. I paid $15. $50 seemed like a little much.

1590966926794.jpeg

These. Should be here by Friday.

This showed up yesterday. Setting up in the correct position (lefty).

sz-driver-hero-gold-min.jpg

Just some tees and a few gloves.

Used a gift card to get some bridgestone tour b xs’s

:love::love::love:

Gotta love those Apex shape! What shafts?
Elevate 95s (black). I'm super excited about them because I'm feeling it after a full day of golf activities. Hoping these are easier on the joints, as I've hesitated to make the full graphite move just yet.

Back