What golf stuff did you buy today?

So many granola bars. My protein bars were melting faster than my beers were getting warm!

JAWS MD 5 Raw 56 degree wedge

Called a local shop and had a driver of interest waiting for me to test. Spent an hour on GCQuad including a nice session with the driver of interest. It was a winner. I also did a quick check on some club distances. Will head out for some practice green area work this afternoon or early evening.

Called a local shop and had a driver of interest waiting for me to test. Spent an hour on GCQuad including a nice session with the driver of interest. It was a winner. I also did a quick check on some club distances. Will head out for some practice green area work this afternoon or early evening.
Soooo what was the driver of interest?

edit: I see now that it’s a Ping LST. Nice!

Soooo what was the driver of interest?

edit: I see now that it’s a Ping LST. Nice!

Yeah, I forgot to list the driver. I've gone back and forth with drivers and the G410 LST feels like an old friend to me, particularly with the Tour 65 shaft. Now I have to figure out what to do with the Mav Max. It's a great club too but with the G400 Max as an option as well, it's a crowded stable.

Picked up a few things while out in Arizona playing golf.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Ordered a new wallet today. Not a golf purchase per say, but I guess you could say it is bc it carries the debit card that pays for my golf , lol. #murica
Screenshot_20200604-202556_eBay.jpg

This came in. Not bad for $80.

20200605_131929.jpg20200605_131916.jpg

Last edited:
web belt two pack... why because the internet is awful place for boredom!

Fixed a broken Disc wire.

a Srixon cover for my 3 U65

$80?! That’s an absolute steal!! Lucky!!

And it looks brand new!

yeah, at $80, I couldn't pass it up. I was gonna pull the trigger on a U85 for the sale price....glad I didn't now.

yeah, at $80, I couldn't pass it up. I was gonna pull the trigger on a U85 for the sale price....glad I didn't now.
Yeah, no kidding... I wouldn’t pass it up at that price either! Great find!!

Yeah, no kidding... I wouldn’t pass it up at that price either! Great find!!

I have never really looked at the "other manufacturers" section on CPO...there are a few other gems in there.

I have never really looked at the "other manufacturers" section on CPO...there are a few other gems in there.
Might have to take a look tonight... haha

Had to get it. The price was right and I've loved the design since I first saw it. Screenshot_20200605-224541_Chrome.jpg

Being a huge Flyers fan, I have to go with my team colors. Just pulled the trigger on this beauty. I’m naming her sex panther. 60% of the time it works every time.

4399e351a5753d090f18b4ba2850a367.jpg

0b96b073147f9c3d9ceba216175fdf93.jpg

0306fd5457c7ff2c62e6e8d386a344f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New 56 degree wedge.

Being a huge Flyers fan, I have to go with my team colors. Just pulled the trigger on this beauty. I’m naming her sex panther. 60% of the time it works every time.

4399e351a5753d090f18b4ba2850a367.jpg

0b96b073147f9c3d9ceba216175fdf93.jpg

0306fd5457c7ff2c62e6e8d386a344f3.jpg

Looks great, but man I cant imagine spending that much on a TaylorMade putter.

Looks great, but man I cant imagine spending that much on a TaylorMade putter.

I’ve got some trade ins going back so it’s not that bad. The non custom versions are $350 anyway. I splurged for a little cosmetic upgrades for Father’s Day to myself

$80?! That’s an absolute steal!! Lucky!!

And it looks brand new!
That's the beauty of being lefty - most of the preowned/demo clubs you find have barely been hit. Heck, most of the demo models I buy still have the plastic shrink wrap on them

Just a cart fee today.

Back