What golf stuff did you buy today?

Loved the look and had a good feeling.
I felt like I hit the centre of the face of the SIM more than any other driver I have ever owned, including my current Rogue.

Got a good deal on a hardly used Shotscope V2 with 16 tags

Looking forward to actually seeing how far I don't hit my clubs

Some new wedgies.....

Rogue White 130MSI 60S shaft for my Mavrik SZ and an Epic Flash Hybrid #6. Darn thing are easier to hit than Irons.

Didn't buy but traded one of my 2018 Grandaddy Truvis for a 2019 Grandaddy Truvis w/ @gkeller813 ! Solid dude! Thanks man! It looks even better in person!
IMG-20200624-WA0004.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624-230041__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200624-230041__01.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 18
Sooo money!

Thanks to @Just_Hacking I scored some Nike shoes from Ross!

Those are nice...was looking for a pair of Nikes but not a fan of the stuff at DSG...I was actually leaning toward the true links but the wife just went and ordered these...so my shoe ponder has been abated...another bonus is the Costal FJ’s are wide unlike my flex XP’s and flexes.

Trial sleeve of the OnCore Elixir golf ball. I will probably try them out one afternoon next week.
0624202312.jpg

Green fees

SinglePlaneAcademy.com Short Game Alignment Trainer & Alignment and Ball Position Trainer .

Learning to Swing like Moe & Bryson!

SGAT-1.pngABT.jpg

I went to play 9 this morning and the course was selling Srixon balls for 50% off. I didn’t need them, but I bought 2 dozen Q Star yellow for $20.00 cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered a Maltby STw2 Driver along with the 7i and GW of the partial Maltby KE4 Tour+ set I currently play. I'll now have GW, 9i-6i (no pitching wedge for now)

I received an email notice and the person who took the order over the phone really screwed up the lengths. When I placed the order this guy didn't hide the fact that he'd rather be doing anything besides taking orders over the phone. GolfWorks is normally very customer-friendly.

Up to this point, I was playing a 3h as my longest club and enjoying the results. Unfortunately, the honeymoon is over with that club as I sprayed it around the course on Saturday. Practiced with it this week and failed find my swing with that club. Oh well, such is my game. Anyway, I decided if I'm going to miss fairways, I might as well use a driver miss them even deeper into the woods. :facepalm:

I also built a 60° wedge and tried it out for the first time in the yard this afternoon. The only gap I might consider filling now is that between the 3h and the 6i which seems to be around 165 to 175ish. I'm thinking a 5h would work well with that.

Not really golf related but bought my wife and myself a pair of the shoes currently under the deals of the week on Budget Golf!

Didn't actually buy it today, but it was delivered today - Callaway 58° PM Grind wedge.

I picked up a pair of black Nike Roshe shoes for $20. I figured for that price it was worth a shot.

Back