What golf stuff did you buy today?

A7A99DE4-2AFD-4F81-927C-1A8CB416B530.jpeg

Scorecard holder

9 holes of golf

TE EXS 3FW 😁

I didn't buy it today, but my Precision Pro NX7 Pro Slope rangefinder shipped. Excited to have one back on the bag

I picked up a pair of black Nike Roshe shoes for $20. I figured for that price it was worth a shot.
Where so? I've been waiting for them to go sub $45

Where so? I've been waiting for them to go sub $45
The local Ross store. They didn't have much of a selection but I lucked out finding one pair in my size.

Bought a driver shaft

Cleveland CBX2 50 and 56 degree wedges.

Funko Pop Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus figures.

@Canadan definitely influenced this purchase by changing his avatar

Callaway 23* Super Hybrid. Can’t wait

My Flick-IT divot tool came in and it's the coolest divot tool I've ever seen. The engineering is simple but solid.

We had ordered my wife new clubs and a bag in April. When Ping opened back up we finally got her clubs but her bag was on back order. It finally arrived yesterday so she is now all set! The colors on this are even better in person.
Ping5.jpgping7.jpgping6.jpgping8.jpg

I’ve been wanting to play around with some fairway wood options so I ordered a couple online today. An M2 five wood that matches up with my existing 3wood and an F9 3/4 wood. Pretty excited to get these in and check them out.

Deal of the week on Budget Golf! With discount they were $28! Gotta love Budget Golf and THP!IMG_2358.JPG

Took delivery of my Mavrik 4W at my club. While waiting in the pro shop for them to unwrap it, I happened upon a 58/10 Jaws md5. So that went into the bag as well.

Been an expensive week.

wife got me a new sun hat

Screenshot (37).png

I was looking around the pro shop at the course I played today and found this. After almost pulling the trigger on Callaway’s website last night when they showed in stock, I couldn’t resist the temptation. Also got 10% off which was a nice bonus. Can’t wait to get it in play.

DD1D3BED-64E1-433A-86C3-2B7F8C3895CE.jpeg810F6E15-A4DE-493E-A25B-53F383D093F4.jpeg

Finally got the SM8s built up. Happy with this bag setup me thinks...

DC1D6584-29A5-4D8B-B906-1352C7C2BF5B.jpeg

Screenshot_20200627-201359__01.jpg
These were delivered! Now to stretch them out a bit.

I had a new Texas Tech Red Raider putter cover, a bulk pack of golf finger tape, and a 2-pack of FJ Weathersoft gloves delivered today.

Went to 2nd swing in Wilmington today. Cousin had a full fitting and purchased the new Taylor made Sim max irons.
they honored a purchase I made pre covid and have me a full 100% exchange price! Traded my Odyssey EXO 7 for a Odyssey stroke lab 2 ball and made money! Since I had a few bucks, I also purchased a Ping G400 4 crossover. Looking to hit this club on the range, can’t wait!

Back