What golf stuff did you buy today?

recoil shaft for my U65

Belts
ca182619b876053343da492e21f31dba.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus (XT1801) using Tapatalk

Ordered a mallet putter head cover.

I absolutely love that hybrid. Have 3 of them. Super good.
Yes, just ordered it for S+Gs and traded in a bunch of older gear. The Tensei white x shaft is quite smooth and the flight looks like it is just what I was hoping for - high with stopping power over my 4 iron. Fee is quite solid, almost feels iron like. The lie angle seems quite upright, but didn’t bother me really.

Placed an order with REKS for golf sunglasses with my new prescription. Would have loved to try Oakley's, but they were just too pricey right now.

Belts
ca182619b876053343da492e21f31dba.jpg

Classy belt! I think I need the navy/brown weave/braid combo for the khaki shorts look. Where from?

Yes, just ordered it for S+Gs and traded in a bunch of older gear. The Tensei white x shaft is quite smooth and the flight looks like it is just what I was hoping for - high with stopping power over my 4 iron. Fee is quite solid, almost feels iron like. The lie angle seems quite upright, but didn’t bother me really.

I have not found it wanting to go left nearly as much as many hybrids. Absolutely great club and so easy to launch

I have not found it wanting to go left nearly as much as many hybrids. Absolutely great club and so easy to launch
Good! Excited to get it on course.

Arrived today, several packages actually. 10 6 packs of the Z Star XV, Puma Punce shorts, and my first pair of Oakley Flak sunglasses with the golf lens. This pair is non RX and it’s the light lens. I will say they make everything so brilliant and bright. The second pair is the dark lens in RX. Much more should be coming this week. The Z Star XV at $10 a 6 oak box is just to hard to pass on F7654E1A-9A69-4BA9-A72E-5E98CF768A32.jpeg40F4A093-D5B3-4CEC-80AD-A995C541DA6D.jpeg

Because Facebook and THP

The new PUMA Golf Limited Edition USA RS-G golf shoes. Just in time for July 4th.

And a dozen Chromesoft X, because I needed them

Because Facebook and THP

The new PUMA Golf Limited Edition USA RS-G golf shoes. Just in time for July 4th.

And a dozen Chromesoft X, because I needed them
Jealous of those shoes. Puma just doesn’t make my size or I’d own a pair.

Another pair of Puma golf shorts!

18 holes

Nothing. I've finally gone a couple days without pulling out the CC. Not sure how long it'll last, but it's a start!

This arrived

e5f2bbaa7eef1b22d031ec62c490679e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple doz of the kirkland golf balls. I actually like them. To me they are very similar to the old Titleist nxt tour at a 1/3 of the price. Right now cost is an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classy belt! I think I need the navy/brown weave/braid combo for the khaki shorts look. Where from?
A local handcraft shop. I think they don't do US shipping, sorry

20611BAD-73E6-438D-8131-4FF04D1E40E2.jpeg
So excited to try these out. Wearing them to work tomorrow

Back