What golf stuff did you buy today?

Kevin is a legitimate legend in putters, with major wins to his putters too.

It’ll have copper...and rust.

You know me, sir. I always ask to many questions. :laughing:

Technically bought it 25 days ago. Just arrived from China today.
5b4ca902be1a23c1eb738b9b85d5ec02.jpg

c5d3ac93d661f488b10d5531685d94b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 tops, a club brush and a new visor. Also ordered summer gloves from Amazon. Now if it would just stop raining!!!!

Technically bought it 25 days ago. Just arrived from China today.
5b4ca902be1a23c1eb738b9b85d5ec02.jpg

c5d3ac93d661f488b10d5531685d94b6.jpg

Guess you have some pix balls to order to go with it? #orangeandblack

A 2-pack of FootJoy WeatherSof gloves.

I took the plunge and purchased a Pyramid putter.

Vokey SM7 52* GW

Wanted to buy Mrs. a pair of Puma Ignites for her birthday....also had to buy her 2 shirts, pair of shorts and a glove to get the FREE shipping from Budget Golf??!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I took the plunge and purchased a Pyramid putter.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the putter after you've rolled it some. (y)

1 - Claw Men's Golf Glove XL LH for Righties

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the putter after you've rolled it some. (y)

I'll be sure to post my thoughts.

For the record, I just may be the worst putter on THP! You know how sometimes during a round you sink a putt or 2 that you're surprised you did? NEVER happens to me. They don't even come close. I'm just whacking a ball at a hole, not even praying because I know it doesn't help. When i'm playing friendly rounds with my buddies I can go the first 8 holes without taking a ball out of the cup. I just don't ever make a putt. I eventually up up in tap in range and they just say, "Pick it up". Whether it's from sympathy or or impatience on their part I don't second guess their decision and quickly snatch up my ball. Now when I say tap in i'm really talking tap in, like less than an inch. Luckily I putt bad, fast.

Of course practice would help. Of course marking my ball and lining it up would help, of course maybe taking an extra couple of seconds and going through a short routine will help. Do I expect miracles from the putter....no.I just want to feel comfortable stading over the ball. Not comfortble that i'll make the putt, just comfortable at address. That is what eludes me, I just don't feel comfortable! If Idon'tfeel comfortable I'll never sink anything!

4th of July weekend or Christmas???

Stitch shirts arrived today. This was a quick ponder to purchase transaction. Love the hidden button down collar. The only downside is $$$$. Walking 27 today despite a heat index near 100*. Going with the purple one (left).

3D80F47F-911D-488A-AE50-A1895E676264.jpeg

Bridgestone balls arrived a few days ago. Switched back to Tour B RX from RXS. During my ball fitting with Bridgestone (THP event), the fitter said either model fits my swing. Inventory now sitting at 12 dozen (Titleist & Bridgestone)!

Stitch shirts arrived today. This was a quick ponder to purchase transaction. Love the hidden button down collar. The only downside is $$$$. Walking 27 today despite a heat index near 100*. Going with the purple one (left).

View attachment 8951530

Bridgestone balls arrived a few days ago. Switched back to Tour B RX from RXS. During my ball fitting with Bridgestone (THP event), the fitter said either model fits my swing. Inventory now sitting at 12 dozen (Titleist & Bridgestone)!

This just in. Mallet headcover.
888dc146b981d58382f99a25154b7255.jpg

View attachment 8951530

I agree that those Stitch shirts look awesome, but are pricey. Out of curiosity, how is the sizing?

Did not buy them today...but i got my 4 dozen Tour B X personalized

Dang it golf is an expensive endeavour. Bought a new FJ glove and a set of replacement spikes for $ 53.00! :facepalm:

just got this in my UPS shipment today...new den caddy299C8B25-48CE-41AC-A036-73D00BE4ED21.jpeg

From the look of that picture it barely like you've got room for it. :p

Otherwise, great looking bag. (y)

From the look of that picture it barely like you've got room for it. :p

Otherwise, great looking bag. (y)
just set it on the corner of my desk for a pic....don't start sounding like the wife.....:oops:

just set it on the corner of my desk for a pic....don't start sounding like the wife.....:oops:

Sorry, that would be the last thing I would ever want to emulate. :whew: :laughing:

What is the plan for den caddy? Always curious of their use.

20200702_193418.jpg

20200702_193458.jpg

20200702_193510.jpg

20200702_193735.jpg

Oh yeah. These skinnies are going to be fun.

Back